Calling in the Crew

Nathaly was currently into her violin lessons with her class before she felt her phone vibrate.

She ignored it for awhile before the class was dismissed and when she took out her phone and noticed the notification she couldn't hold back a scream that scared the life of the students and the teacher.

Any Passerby jumped in shock before he or she stopped to stare at the music building in wonder if someone had a heart attack from the scream.

Nathaly fist bumped the air before dashing out of the school, leaving stunned teachers and students nearby to have a slight ring in their ears.

***

Book lover Anahi closed the last part of her book before stretching her arms out and yawned.

The library was always the perfect place to relax and read with no stress and worries.

PING!

Anahi opened her eyes and took out her phone in her pocket and swiped the message box on.

"Santa Maria!"

"SHHH!"

"OI! Keep it down!"

Anahi blushed before shaking her head "Sorry much..." She mumbles before quickly packing her stuff, almost knocking her chair over, and head out to head home with a bright smile on her face.

***

The audience applauded as Maria Jose-Santos bowed from her position on stage after her musical number in their school performance.

Maria went down to meet up with her friend when her mother came up to her and handed her a note.

"This came by the post office last week" She said with a smile "I don't suppose you remember Angelita Gonzalez?" Maria laughed.

"Oh mama, I still remember the time she and I pranked Antoine into turning all of his wardrobe pink. Including his entire room"

Maria laughed at the memory before tore open the paper and read the note. A blooming smile made way to her face before she looked at her mother excitedly.

"Mama I have to go to Santa Cecilia!"

Her mother grew confused "Why is that?" Maria handed her the letter and smiled.

"Someone's getting married!"

***

Allishcia-May Lee was just updating on her latest vlog to all of her Youtube followers when something popped up on the comment section below.

Allishcia squinted her eyes before she gasped and covered her mouth to stop screaming and wake up her brothers.

"Dad I need a ticket to Mexico ASAP!"

Her dad nearly spat his coffee in shock at the sudden surprise attack his daughter did.

"Why would you need a ticket to Mexico?"

Allishcia shushed her father before grabbing all the make up kits she had and her extra back up make up kits.

"I am needed for someone's wedding"

"WHAT?!"

A loud cry came from upstairs before Allishcia and her father heard her mother scream.

"Now look what you two did! You woke the baby up!"

***

Chloe Marie Summers  was listening to Miguel Rivera's latest music songs along with his partner, Angelita Josefina Gonzalez.

I wish those two would get together.

Chloe said with a sigh before she heard the mailman from outside and went out to check her mail.

Chloe and Angelita were childhood friends and often they send letters to one another to catch up on how the other was doing.

Chloe blinked when she caught a mail sent to her from Angelita. Curiosity got the best of her and and she read it only to gasp before she made small squeaking sounds before running back to her home.

She's got a lot of packing to do if she has to make it there on time.

***

Angelita stopped in front of Maria's room to see her cousin smiling up at the ceiling.

"Why are you making that face?" Angelita suddenly asked and Maria looked at her.

"What face?" Angelita glared "The face that I know you are up to something" Maria waved her hands as if it was no big deal.

"Don't worry, I just invited some friends to come over to help prepare the wedding"

"Ah...Ok - Wait, WHAT?!?!"