"So Kaine..." the twins intertwine their arms around her neck, stop," what do you think about going to the beach?"

"Sure, why not?" She answers in a nuetral tone.

"Great! We'll help you pick a swimsuit!" They say mischievously. They each grab a hand and pull her towards the swimsuits. This captured Mori sempai's attention and intently kept his eyes on them. Why?

After going through every unnecessary inappropriate swimsuit they had Kaine finally has something to say." Why are you guys persistent on these insipid swimsuits. You clearly know my style and what color goes well with my skin tone. Stop messing around and choose the appropiate one for me." Well isn't that an attractive quality.

They exasperate in defeat, "Alright." And they quickly pull out a green two piece. "How about this one?" She pauses a little and nods.

----- BEACH -----

"So... why'd we go to Okinawa?" The twins ask.

"Because Kyoya's family has a private beach here." Tamaki answers them.

"It's beautiful isnt it?" Honey sempai adds as Mori sempai simply says, "Yeah"

"But why couldn't we gone..." twins say unison.

"...To the Caribbean..." Hikaru adds.

"...Or even Fiji?" Kaoru ends.

"Do you think a commoner like Haruhi has a passport?" I answer their question with another question.

"Ah" twins understand now.

"You do realize that I can here what you're saying right?" Haruhi asks agitated.

--------

Business is in session. Tamaki is entertaining some of our guests on a rock. The twins are playing with a few more, Mori and Honey sempai are stretching and Haruhi is sitting under an unberellas as a few girls approach her.

"I can't believe he fooled us." Hikaru says.

"Who'd of thought he'd bring the ladies with us." Kaoru adds. They're referring to me, I assume.

"We certainly didnt expect it" Hikaru goes on.

"You were invited on an all expenses paid vacation for a reason and that is to keep our clients entertained." I interrupt what they're saying.

"We know but with the ladies here..."Hikaru responds.

"...Haruhi cant change into her swimsuit "Kaoru adds.

"Dont worry I've got it all under control." Tamaki joins in our conversation," My little angel should'nt be pransing around in a swimsuit. At least not in front of two perverts like you." A gleam in his eye is shown and he goes into a daze. In the corner of my eye, I see Kaine sit on a beach towel and staring off into the ocean. With how Tamaki is acting, I take the opportunity to leave and make my way over there. Ill deal with the police force hiding behind that rock.

*|| Kaine's POV ||*

"It's a nice day out. Its not too hot, the breeze feels great, water must be nice too. Dont you agree Kyoya?" I ask without turning my head.

"Yes, it is." He agrees as he sits next to me.

"I dont think I've ever witnessed you sit on the ground Kyoya. Its quite surprising." I comment.

"Well I'm full of surprises." He says as i begin to put my hair up. I can feel him staring.

"You know, I dont think I've ever seen your hair up before. Its quite lovely." He says, remarkably, innocently.