||10.||

•||Ch10: Creating Misunderstanding||•

||Maheen POV||

I huffed as I tried to find my earrings. "Mom, I can't find my earrings. Do you know where they are?" I yelled from my room. "It is in the your jewellery box," Mom yelled back. I looked in my jewellery box but didn't find.

I threw everything out of the box but there was no earrings which I wanted to wear. I sighed in frustration and yelled, "Mom, I didn't find." Few seconds later mom entered in the room with an angry face and said, "If I find them then be ready for the slap."

Mom looked through my jewellery box and showed me earrings which I didn't find. "Tell me what is it? Huh?" Mom said and slapped on my head. I rubbed my head and whined, "But mom I looked properly. How you found them." "Because I am your mom. If you said a blind person to find your earrings, he/she will find it in a second." She said in anger and went out of the room.

I looked at the mirror and wore my earrings

I looked at the mirror and wore my earrings. The door of my room opened and my cousins entered in the room along Zoya. Unfortunately, she was looking beautiful today again.

Everyone was talking with each other and Zoya kept staring at me which made me annoyed

Everyone was talking with each other and Zoya kept staring at me which made me annoyed. I sighed in relief when mom called us and said we all were ready to leave.

•••

We all entered in the hall and I quickly made my way towards Masooma appi. I hugged appi tightly and whispered, "Believe me, sis, I didn't miss you last night." She narrowed her eyes at me and said, "Soon, you will miss me."

I had to step aside because everyone was coming on stage to greet them

I had to step aside because everyone was coming on stage to greet them. I sat in the end of the hall because there was a bug crowd near the stage as its was a big gathering function. Arfa also joined me with a sad and upset face.

I sighed and turned to her. "Why are you upset?" I asked her. She looked somewhere and I followed her gaze. She was looking at Rehan and Zoya. Rehan was following Zoya like a love sick puppy.

I knew it was hurting her. "I know it hurts to see them together. I also feel jealous when I see him with her," I said absentmindedly looking at Rehan and Zoya. "From whom you get jealous? Them?" She asked pointing at Rehan and Zoya.

I shook my head and sigh. "No, I am talking about Prof. Faheem and his cousin Fabeha," I said playing with the cloth of table. "So that's mean you like him?" She asked. "No, I love him."

She nodded her head and hummed. I closed my eyes and put my head on the table with a groan because devil was coming towards us. Shahmeer sat beside me and asked, "Will you miss your sister? If yes then I will do something for you. So then you will not missing her."

Before he said something else, I saw Rehan taking Zoya with him out of the hall. I grabbed Arfa hand and pulled her with me behind them. “Sorry, Shahmeer. But I have zero interest in your talks,” I said him and followed them out.

I and Arfa stood in the corner and saw Rehan and Zoya were standing in garden. Rehan took Zoya hand and he said her, “I want to confess something, Zoya. I really like you. No sorry I mean I really love you.” He was smiling at her nervously and Arfa squeezed my hand tightly.

Zoya was shocked and looking at her shyly. What a big actor she is. She got what she wanted. I seethed and stomped near them. “Rehan, how can you love her? Do you know her reality?” I gritted looking at Zoya. “What nonsense is this, Maheen?” Rehan asked in anger and defended Zoya.

I pulled my phone out of my small handbag and opened the gallery. I handed my phone to Rehan and said, “See yourself what I am talking about.” Rehan took my phone and looked at my phone. His eyes getting wide as he swiped on the screen. “She is already dating someone. Oops. Sorry not someone literally every boy from our college. And here she is trapping you also,” I said glaring at Zoya who was looking at me in disbelief and hurt.

What a drama queen. Rehan handed my phone back with an emotionless face. He turned around and was about went inside when Zoya held his arm. “Let me explain Rehan. It is not true which you are seeing,” Zoya said in her broken voice and tears were slipping through her eyes. Why don't we give lux best actress award to Zoya? Rehan sharply turned around and looked at Zoya.

Zoya was taken back by surprised with the face expression of Rehan. “Leave me,” He said in cold voice and took Zoya’s hand from his arm and pushed it with a force. He turned around and went inside. I looked at Zoya with a glare and went back to the hall with Arfa behind me.

.........

Assalam-o-Alaikum!

How are you all doing?

Sorry for the late update. What now here is the update. Enjoy reading.😊

If you like this chapter, consider giving it a vote.

Take care.
Till next time.

Allah Hafiz!