“I’m sorry, Dylan.” He looked like he wanted to hit something, most likely Daniel. “I’m not saying what he did was right, but I know how drunk we were and people make mistakes. I’m not even saying that I will forgive him, but I want to hear what he has to say.”

He wouldn’t look at me. He was staring at a spot on the bed in between us shaking his head slowly.

“I’m okay, Dyls.” He looked at me when I called him by his nickname. “He didn’t hurt me.”

He reached for me across the bed and crushed me to his chest. “I should have been there, not Tyler. I shouldn’t have left your side. You didn’t know anyone and I left you and this is all my fault.”

I looked up at him when he said that. “Dylan, this is not your fault. You had absolutely no idea that would happen. None of us did. And yeah, Tyler got me out of there but you’re the one who took care of me. And you even found my shoe.”

He laughed and squeezed me tighter before letting me go. He looked at me and tucked a stray piece of hair behind my ear. His gaze shifted to my lips and I saw him swallow hard before leaning forward slightly. I froze. Was he doing what I thought he was doing?

Fate had something different in mind because all of a sudden the doorbell rang, causing us both to jump. Dylan got up to answer it since Tyler was on set working. I, however, couldn’t move on account of how shocked I was. I really think he was going to kiss me. Maybe Matt was right. If he liked me and I liked him, then what was stopping us? I smiled as I started thinking about it but stopped when I heard a British voice yelling “wait” and a thud of someone hitting the ground. I jumped up and ran out towards the front door.

Dylan was standing over Daniel, his hand still in a fist from punching him. Daniel was cowering on the ground holding the left side of his face. I guess he figured since I wasn’t answering his texts, he would come over. Probably the worst decision he could have made, by the way.

“How dare you come here! I don’t ever want you to contact Rose in any way ever again. You’re done!” Dylan yelled at Daniel, fuming.

“I’m sorry! I know! I just wanted to apologize.” He shifted his gaze over to me. “I’m so sorry, Rose. I was drunk and I didn’t realize what was happening. I know that’s no excuse but I’m just so sorry.”

 He looked genuine and I think most of me believed him but the sight of him still made me nervous as I thought about last night. I hated feeling out of control and last night had made me feel just that. I had felt so helpless and scared. Looking at the guy who made me feel that way was not making me feel good at all.

“In any case, you won’t have to see me around anyways. I’m going back to England for a while. I won’t bother you, but I just wanted to apologize.” He got up and started to leave, but Dylan was following him with murder in his eyes.

“Dylan.” I said, causing him to uncurl his hand out of a fist and instead slam the door behind Daniel as he left.

“I know you said you wanted to hear him out but that doesn’t mean I did. He didn’t just cause you pain, he caused me to almost have a heart attack worrying about you. You couldn’t expect me not to hit him.” He was shaking out his hand like it was hurting him.

“Let’s get you some ice.” I said heading to the kitchen.

“So you’re not mad at me?” He said looking nervous.

“Nope.” I smiled at him. I got out an ice pack and handed it to him. His hand didn’t look too bad, just a little red.

“Well, you have me for the whole day Rose. What should we do? Teen Wolf?” he said smiling back heading towards the couch.

“No. Let’s watch something else. I said going over to the bookshelf next to the television which, ironically, didn’t hold any books just DVD’s. I scanned them over until I found what I wanted. I held up the Lord of the Rings trilogy towards him making him laugh.

“Sure, let’s do it.” He said.

I put in the first disc and sat next to him on the couch. He threw his arm around me and I snuggled into him as he pressed play.

Yay updates!! So what do you guys think? Keep voting and commenting; I love it! Did everyone love Teen Wolf last night? Who do you guys think the benefactor is?