Ch. 23 - Grinned

I didn't notice how fast time goes by. All I knew is the fun I have with Bruno. His jokes may sound stupid and silly but still I burst into laughter. Must be the alcohol.

And it's a good thing that he's a gentle man. Makes me even comfortable with him.

"I think you're drunk, princess."

I shook my head while grinning.
"This is just my third bottle and I do feel a little tipsy. Please "cue" the word "little"."

He chuckled. You've turned into a literal Pink. Your face is now all Pink. I think you're really drunk. I should bring you home."

"No please. I can still handle. I'm fine."

"Oh yes, princess. You're so fine."

Then we heard a growl from behind, revealing an irritated Zed.

"Move the fuck away from her!" he glared at Bruno, making my poor drink buddy bow in submission. "Come on, Pink."

I groaned in protest. "B-But----

"Let's go." He gently pulls me away.

The next thing I knew, we're in the pack house.

My eyes are starting to feel heavy.

"Lie there."

I looked around. "You take me to your room? What happens to our quarter?"

"Burnt. Do you want to shower? please say no."

"But I'm sweaty and sticky. I can't sleep like this." I shook my head, trying to regain my composure.

He groaned. "I'll help you walk just by the door. The faucets fill the tub quickly. Feel free to add bath salts."

I grinned. "Wow! I could finally experience a luxury bath."

He chuckled. "You're talking non sense. Now up you go." He guides me off the bed.

"No, it isn't non sense. You just take things for granted."

"Is that so?"

I nodded. "Yeah. Like the luxury bath, like the expensive suits, like the yummy meals, the credit cards, the life like a dream and the mate everyone needs. You're just one lucky son of a bitch."

I didn't get a response. Curse it!

We reached the door. This will be the farthest I can go. Take care inside. Enjoy your luxury bath."

He looks yummy and hot.

Gosh!

I grinned like a cheshire cat.