Ch. 4 - Injured (edited)

Pink.

Luna Icy is glaring holes at me. I know for a fact that even though I'm done taking a bath, but the scent of her unfaithful husband is still lingering on me.

I lowered my gaze.

I swallowed.
"Y-You have asked for me, Luna?"

Without any hesitation, she aimed me her cup of tea, hitting me straight in the face.

Bulls eye!

I felt so light headed.

Blood. I smell blood.
My own blood.
It's very intoxicating.

The reason why I didn't duck because based on my experience, ducking from her attempts of throwing things at me will only make things worse.

I wiped the blood flowing on my cheeks. This needs stitching.

She is fuming mad. I know for a fact that she cannot stop him from whoring around.

He'll vanish her in a heartbeat.

I found out that they are not true mates. Back then, he is the son of the Alpha while she is the daughter of the Beta. Both their mates are not strong enough. Both are just from the warrior's blood.

So instead of pursuing their mates, they let their parents arrange the only way to free themselves from what they think is a curse.

They signed their mates' death certificates.

I guess karma is really a bitch.

Now she may have the power but in return, her husband is the worst.

I'm being snapped back to reality when she threw me a chair.

It hit me right on my abdomen.

I coughed blood.

I wiped it immediately.

"Did you had a good time in the arms my husband, Collins? Did you enjoy every second of it or did he tortured you in exchange of his satisfaction? Is it good?" she eyed me like a lioness.

I shook my head while maintaining my eyes on the ground though I could still feel her reactions.

"Oh? Really? He is a kinky one, right? He really likes it hard."
She chuckled darkly.
"And you like it hard and rough too."

She stood as she moved to the other side of the room.
"Draco likes weak women in bed.
He wants to have his way effortlessly and here you are, a willing victim."

I cursed mentally!

I do not like what he did to me! I will never be!

She continues,
"You're awful scent lingers strongly on him when he passed by here."
She laughed bitterly.
"That disgusting strawberry scent is really getting on my nerves. My husband do have a fetish with strawberry, Collins. Do you like strawberries too?" she snarled.

I shook my head.

"He made you want it." She nods.
"He want you to smell like her..."

She threw a figurine at me,
"Is it painful?"

"Y-Yes Luna..."

"Did you like it?" she hisses.

"Y-Yes Luna..."

She laughed darkly.
"I love it when you please people despite your pain. What a lowlife."
She shook her head in amusement.
"Look at me..."

I slowly raised my eyes at her.

The Luna Icy is on the edge of shifting.
I pray to Goddess she won't.
Or else, I'd really end up six feet below underground this time around.

"Draco wants helpless bitches like you over a Goddess like me?
Pathetic." she laughs.

She threw the figurines on the walls,
the breaking sounds are deafening.

The scattered pieces are everywhere.

"Clean all of this in an instant! But being the filthy whore you are, I'll not be surprised if you fail cleaning this right away since it's clear as the broad daylight that you can't even clean yourself no matter how hard you try!" She hissed making me whimper.
"Not a word to my husband, Collins or you'll be dead. Do you understand?"

I nodded.

"I said, do you understand?!" She yelled.

I nodded. "Yes Luna. I do..." I answeres quickly.

"Good dog..." she smirked.

She wave her perfectly manicured hand and that's my cue.

I left to fetch the cleaning materials I need to make this room spotless.