Ch 9 - Shocked (edited)

Goddess like beauty 😇

–-----------------------

Pink.

I saw the delivery arrived, making me move quickly towards the kitchen.

I need to busy myself in order to get my mind occupied.

I'm tired draining all my energy crying and mourning for a man who is upset to be my mate.

When I entered the kitchen, I saw Loki.
I proceeded to where the foods are placed.

"Have you eaten your breakfast?" he asked.

I turned to face him.

Loki is the chef cook here. I don't consider him as a friend. But he's nicer compared to the rest.

I nodded my head at him.

"Good. Eat on time. You're getting way too skinny." He smiled.

"Thanks, you too." I smiled in return.

"You think I'm skinny?"

I laughed as I shook my head no.
"That's not what I meant."

He hummed in response and left.

The truth is I'm not in the mood to eat breakfast and I have no plans eating.

Simply put,
I'm not hungry and I'm not in the mood.

I reached out to the newly bought supplies and starts to organize.

Just as I caught my mate's scent,
I was now pushed on the wall,
both my hands held above my head.

I gasped at our proximity.

He narrowed his eyes into slits. "You are such a flirt! The chef cook??! Really?!"

I blinked my eyes. What is he talking about?!

He hissed. "Are you that desperate to get even on me?!"

I shook my head no.

Take note that his free hand covers my mouth so how the hell am I supposed to answer his questions verbally?! What a prick!

My eyes widen when I feel something grow and pressed on to my belly.

Geez! I'm not familiar with sizes that much apart from constantly being raped, but boy, he is huge.

He continued speaking.
"I hate that I could smell your impurity, you whore!
You really can't wait for me, huh?
You let yourself being fucked by assholes! Oh, does your pussy feel good when pumped by some lowlife creatures like you?!"

My eyes narrowed into slits.

I used all of my strength to push him away.

He's shocked by my sudden outburst. As usual, I deadpanned.
"You don't know what you're talking about and for the record, It, Never, Felt. Good."

He quickly composed himself.
"Oh, so you are being choosy of the performances you're getting on bed.
What a pro!"

"It's pretty depressing that you think of me lowly but I am not what you think." I hissed.

His mocking smile appears.
"Spare me with the sad details in your life. You can't fool me, Collins."

I fixed my hair. "Well then, left me be. I'm not doing anything to you." I turned around but he pulled my hair, making me stop on my tracks.

"You have some attitude, babe." he seethed. "And I don't like it."

I closed my eyes as the pain on my hair roots start to be unbearable.
"I-I'm sorry..."

But he paid me no attention as he took the liberty of gripping tighter on my hair than he already did,
"Are you the kinky type of sex mate, Collins? The type of girls who likes to experiment? What type are you? Tell me everything?!" he whisper yelled.

I managed to free myself from him.
"Stay away from me, Efron!"
I wiped my tears angrily.

He was about to lock me in his arms once again but I pushed him away.

"Keep your hands to yourself, Zed." I hissed.

He growls.
"Really? But you let others touch you, huh??"

I wiped the new wave of tears that escaped my eyes. "You don't know anything about me!"

"If that's a sad story, I'm not interested even just for a bit."

"If you can't stand to be with me, at least respect me."

He laughed. "Respect you? Are you being serious right now?"

I narrowed my eyes at him. "I still deserve to be respected despite of what you believe."

He pulled my hair.
"You stripped yourself out of respect the moment you let others touch you in places they have no business touching you. Don't talk about deserve because this treatment you're receiving from me is the only treatment you deserve to get!"
he seethed.

"If that is what you believe, so be it."

"You are sych a drama queen. I despise you and the Goddess. You both are cut of the same cloth!" he snarled.

"Don't include the Goddess here." Anger starts to flare inside me.

"Fuck you! You don't get to decide which is which, Collins. Remember who you are and who you are talking to!"

I lowered my head in submission,
"I apologize." I let out a sigh.
"Leave me alone Zed, please..." I whispered.

With one last final glare,
He let go of me and left but little did he know that every step he take away from me is the deeper the pain he's causing me.