Victor criss x (fem)reader (fluff)

Requested : yes (but I didn't know what gender you want so I just went with a female sorry if that's not what you wanted)
Type: fluff (which means cutesy)
Warnings: if you can't take cute level 100000 then turn away 😂🛑
————————————————————————

I'm in love with my brothers best friend
Description: you are belch's sister and you love victor and you try and hide it but he finds your diary and ends up finding the truth
________________________________

(Y/n) POV
——————-
No matter what I do or think I can't get him out of my mind. His beautiful bleached hair, his smile, his laugh, everything he is just so perf- "(Y/N)!!!!!!!" Patrick's voice was heard loud and clear ruining you diary time from downstairs "WHAT PAT IM BUSY" you yell so he can hear you "WE ARE LEAVING TO GET SNACKS AND DRINKS FOR THE MOVIE MARATHON WE WILL BE BACK SOON" Patrick said. Even though he looks like he will kill you and probably will he really cares for me because I'm belch's little sister so I'm his sister then "OK" you yelled and with that you heard the door shut and saw them all getting in the blue trans am. Good now I can write in peace.

After a few minutes went by you finally finished writing but you forgot to put it away and close it. They came back with candy (gummies, chocolate, lollipops,etc) and soda and Henry brought his dads whiskey which you knew was bad for him and tried to stop him but then he just pushed you away saying he will be fine. You then went over to pat and saw him right next to belch and Vic. Oh Vic how cute you look right now. Anyway I had to sit between patty the fatty(best nickname I have ever heard 😂) and Vic, Patrick kept annoying my brother belch then belch started yelling and then I did something that I shouldn't have done I said to my brother "stop annoying the poor patty brother mc flutter" and with that I was thrown into the backyard and locked out.
They all laughed and I heard noises and started to freak out Vic saw this and immediately ran over and grabbed me holding me close. I was blushing so hard. His soft touch soothed me and his sweet nothings was all I ever wanted he took me upstairs so he can calm me down and while we were going up the stairs we heard whistling and he chuckled, we went to my room and he sat me down on my bed and he saw the diary, oh no I forgot about me diary! Oh god this is going to suck he went over and read and read all of the things I said about him about how he's perfect and hot and cute and sweet he then looked up at me. "You really have a crush on me?" He said confused "y-yeah but it's just. It's kinda. Ugh forget it just reject me and get it over with" but before I could even close me eyes he kissed me in a heartbeat I obviously kissed back I was so happy knowing he liked me "why didn't you tell me sooner" Vic asked  "because I thought you didn't like me" you looked down and he picked you up took you back downstairs and sat down to watch the movie "you better not be pregnant mom will kill you" belch said "we didn't do anything up there" you said getting annoyed with him " *cough* except kiss *cough*" victor said you guys cuddled for hours watching movies and eating popcorn and candy then we all fell asleep.

I hope this was good for ya that you for requesting I'm just going through stuff and I want to be able to distract myself from it but I don't have any requests so please request please!
- Lailabelle ❤️