"NO WE DON'T," the both of us shouted simultaneously and then glared at each other. Sakura was annoying and that was a fact! Yuyan simply raised her eyebrows with that sarcastic "yeah right" face and sipped the last of her tea.

Before we could argue any further, Neji walked in and took a seat next to us. He always had hard features that made him slightly intimidating and a little weird. He watched Yuyan and I continuously slurp noodles without saying anything. In the awkwardness, Sakura sweatdropped.

"Has anyone seen Kiyoko? I found more leads on the infiltrator," he finally spoke.

Yuyan and I looked at each other and kept slurping up the noodles, we stared at Sakura as we expected her to answer for us.

She sighed, "Kiyoko is working alone in tent twelve, it's best not to bother her while she's healing all the injured allies since she needs concentration to use her healing technique. There are guards posted outside her tent so no one can go in even if they wanted to."

"She must be a vital tool to the allied forces then," he nodded quite suspiciously. I was a little on edge right now because of all the attacks we've been getting, but apparently we aren't the only ones. Every faction of our forces has been receiving attacks, people are coming up with creative ways to keep themselves and everyone else safe. It's a little harder here at the medical faction since everyone needs healing and everyone has to work together.

"What does her technique do anyway?" he questioned.

He must have known, when he was injured after their mission to retrieve Sasuke, Kiyoko was the one who treated him. He might have also been unconscious, but I remember him mentioning that the technique was amazing when he was talking to me about his jounin exam.

Making it discreet while eating, Yuyan and I glanced at each other, she must have had a conversation with him about it too.

Sakura, who probably hadn't, began to explain, "Kiyoko has a water nature so she mixes her medical ninjutsu with it and covers patients in a veil of water that continuously heals them until they're wounds are closed. It's a slow process for people who are seriously injured, but it keeps people alive even on the brink of death. It requires precision, control. and concentration that only she has."

"Tell me about it, even I couldn't get it right when she tried to teach it to me," Yuyan sighed.

"It must be impressive then, it would be a shame if we lost her. We have to keep her and the other medical jounin safe at all costs." Neji stood up and seemed to get suddenly scared of something, much to our confusion since in sure none of us felt anything.

A man maybe slightly older than Yuyan and Sakura with black hair and bright, lifeless eyes rushed in with a sword in his hand and his other arm bleeding.

"Yuyan get away from him!" he ran to our small group and stood in front of us, clashing his long sword with Neji's kunai.

"Yukute what are you doing?! He's a shinobi from Konoha he's my friend, are you okay?" Yuyan held his waist and tried pulling him back.

"Konoha?! What are you talking about aren't you a sensor yourself? It's a white zetsu!" he continued to point his sword. After getting a good look at him, I realized he was blind. Maybe he was going nuts?

I stood up myself and pulled Neji back from the clash as well. The rest of the people in the tent who were healing were starting to freak out and reach for their weapons. Seeing as how the guy named Yukute was a Kirigakure ninja, him hurting Neji could lead to a big diplomatic issue.

"What basis do you have to say that Neji is a white zetsu?" I questioned.

Yukute put his sword down and Yuyan let go, sighing in relief. "I mean, can't you sense it? We have a man in Kirigakure with a byakugan and I can sense the same chakra in his eyes, but can you not feel that heinous pressure he's giving off? He obviously wants to kill you all!"