"When I last saw her she was pretty down. A lot has happened to her, you really have no idea. But you should be proud, she's so strong and is the most resiliant shinobi I have come to know. I relied on Yuyan a lot, she said I was like an older brother to her and compared me to you a lot," I stopped right there before I began to rant.

"Sorry to tell you, but our organization sort of kidnapped her and as strange as it sounds, I'm glad we did. She brought joy and happiness even to the lives of criminals who really didn't deserve it," Nagato informed Ren as well.

"Ah, that makes me happy," he smiled and stretched, "leaving your little sister all alone in the world isn't a way you wanna leave the world."

I patted him on the shoulder knowing exactly how he felt, "I get you."

"Are you related to the last Uchiha?" he asked.

"Yeah, his name is Sasuke, he's my little brother. I wonder how he's doing."

"That's interesting. Yuyan the final survivor of the Hane clan and Sasuke the final survivor of the Uchiha clan, they'd get along fine now wouldn't they?" he smiled, when he did it reminded me of Yuyan.

I thought about their relationship and it was quite ironic he would say that. "You'd be glad to know they are very close to each other."

His eyes widened and he just blinked, "I really have missed a lot. Imagine if the two had kids, they'd be the strongest ninjas in the world we'd call them like Uchihane or something."

The possibility certainly was fearsome. Imagine a shinobi with the ninjutsu capability of a Hane and the visual prowess of an Uchiha. Not to mention the Uchiha's adept talent for taijutsu and shuriken jutsu along with the Hane's talent for space-time ninjutsu and on top of that have the life force and chakra reserves of a hundred shinobi.

It's like Sasuke being able to use the flying thunder God technique and being able to use all the nature transformation, or Yuyan having the sharingan.

...yikes.

"T-that would be interesting," Nagato seemed to be thinking the same as I was with that scared expression on his face.

The three of us stood quiet and all stared at the eerie sky lit by a bright, vexing moon. I couldn't help but feel an impending doom rise over my conscience. Things were going to get much more interesting starting tomorrow, I could only have hope that the shinobi alliance could pull through.

Hisui's POV

The first day of battle was something else. After using every ounce of chakra in my body, the only reason I was still alive was because a fragment of Yuyan's dragon was keeping me alive.

Miraculously and all thanks to Yuyan, not a single shinobi in the area was harmed during the attack of the gedo statue. Except for me but that was more my fault than anything.

I was taken to the medical camp and here I am recovering in a tent with many injured shinobi having a meal to recover all the lost chakra.

"You really went all out in that battle, even I was amazed," Yuyan praised as she swallowed more food.

"You outdid yourself too, a lot of us would have been dead if not for you. That statue is really something else."

"That was reckless of the both of you, ESPECIALLY you!" Sakura punched me across the head.

"You're suppose to be healing me not hurting me," I swatted her hand away.

"You two get along well," Yuyan chuckled and gave us a wink.