Making It Up To You

Start from the beginning

An hour later and I was in my car, on the way to the shops in town. Neymar was trying to dance to the radio, failing miserably. I giggled at how adorable he was. He could easily put a smile on my face.

We walked through the shops, with Neymar's hand resting on the small of my back. He pointed out clothes he thought I'd look good in, and when we passed by Victoria's Secret, he went wild.

"Come on Bea, I know you love Victoria's Secret!"

He wasn't lying. Victoria's Secret was probably one of my favorite stores. Not only their undergarments, but their lotions, perfumes, and work out clothing were to die for.

I decided to go in, instantly going past the lace underwear and straight to the perfume. I wasn't going to let him enjoy this for the 'sexy' aspect of the store. I picked out my favorite perfume and lotion, and carried them while I looked at the yoga pants.

After I picked out a pair of yoga pants, I went to the hoodies. I looked at Neymar, who was obviously getting bored. He looked at me with his big hazel eyes, and made a pouty face. I decided to make this interesting. I sneakily grabbed a light blue bikini, and hid it under the hoodie I was holding.

"Ney, I'm going to try these yoga pants with this hoodie. Come with me and wait, and when I come out of the dressing room, tell me if it looks good."

"Fine." he let out a long sigh, obviously not interested.

In the dressing room, I changed into the bikini and looked at myself in the mirror. The bikini fit my body perfectly, and my curly brown hair fell just a little past the bikini top. I opened the dressing room door and stared at Neymar on his phone.

"Does this look okay?"

Neymar looked up and his mouth slightly opened. His eyes got wide and he slowly looked me up and down.

"Well?" I urged.

"It looks... Wow. I thought... Weren't you trying on a hoodie or something? Wow." he mumbled.

"Eh, I had to cure your boredom somehow. Now close your mouth, and I'll go get changed back into my clothes." I made sure my hips swayed as I walked back into the dressing room. Boy, was it fun to mess with Neymar.

At the checkout, I pulled out my card to pay, but Neymar insisted he would. After a small public argument, he ended up paying. I was thankful, but upset. I hate losing things, even stupid little arguments.

After a long day of walking around the shopping center, Neymar and I picked up a caramel frappè at the Starbucks on the way out. The car ride home was calming, with music playing quietly, and I was surprisingly really exhausted.

As soon as we got home, I headed to the bathroom to take a shower. The water was so relaxing, I almost fell asleep. I was reluctant to get out, but the smell of food was calling me. I changed into some pajamas and went to the kitchen.

"Dinner too? I'm one lucky girl."

Neymar was stirring something in the pan, and just looked over at me to smile for a second.

"What can I say? I like to cook" he smirked.

"And you're good at it too."

After dinner, I brushed my teeth and just laid in bed, thinking about everything that had happened the past few days. I went from hating this obnoxious person, to not being able to get enough of being with him. I had no clue what I was supposed to do for the years that would come without Neymar.

"Hey Bea." Neymar walked into the room with nothing but sweatpants on.

I've gotten used to his amazing body by now; I've trained myself not to stare. He hopped into bed next to me and turned on the tv. He left the channel on a horror movie of some sort.

"Ney, you sure you want to watch that this late? I plan on getting sleep tonight, and I don't want you waking me up in the middle of an amazing dream because you're scared."

"Shh, I'll be fine. Just go to bed, I'll play with your hair."

"What?" I giggled.

"I'll play with your hair. Don't girls love it when someone plays with their hair?"

"I mean yes, I love it, but... Never mind. I just thought that was really random."

He chuckled, then began running his fingers through my hair. I almost instantly fell asleep, without a care in the world that the man that I care about so much won't be here in two days time. But the worst part, is that he doesn't even know that I know.

***********************************

If you guys would like me to read your Ney stories, just let me know! I'm open to feedback too, so let me know what you like and don't like about the story.

Please comment, vote, and share my story! It means a lot to have something fun to do while pleasing others :) Love ya