Chapter 18: Hiccup!?!

.....

The Berkians ships closed in around  Ansgar's small Armada, the chief growling at the sight of it as he clenched his fist in rage.
They had arrived just moments ago, since it seemed that the enemy's ship wasn't leaving anytime soon.
When he gets his hands on this devil.... he'd better hope the gods will be on his side because he's gonna get one hel of a beating.

"Shall we attack, Brother?" Spitelout breathed, laying a hand on his chief's shoulder.
Stoick narrowed his eyes at the ship.
They had the whole rescue planned out. So what's left to lose? He took in a deep breath, raising his armed hand.
"ATTACK!!!!!!!"
The Hooligans let out warrior cries as they all spilled out of all three boats, and onto Ansgar's ship.

Ansgar's men were alarmed, and immediately began fighting off the Berkians the best they could before immediate chaos broke loose.

The Chief threw his axe at a guard as he finally made it to a metal door to get inside the ship, retrieving it quickly as the guard went limp, followed by Gobber and Spitelout.
He kicked open the metal door with full force, running down a dark gloomy hallway, looking into each room as he went through.
They made it to the end, and opened a door to be outside on the other end of the boat.

"He's not here...where is he. HICCUP!!" The Viking shouted, looking around the chaos of men in battle.
Stoick's face reddened, as he saw a man in a black robe, with armor, his hood down revealing slick back grey hair, a maintained beard and sliver eyes glaring right at him from the end of the ship.
"That's him!" The chief roared, advancing towards the enemy.
He was just about to throw his axe, though stopped dead in his tracks as he heard an all too well familiar call of a dragon.

But not just any dragon....
A night fury.

Ugghhh,k I know it's short, but... SCHOOL NIGHT!!!:(((((((
But have no fear, my next chapter is all planned out, so- TOMMOROW IM UPDATING!:))))