Prologue

When I was two, my dad died in a car crash when he was on the way to buy milk. My mom committed suicide the next day. And I became an orphan in two days.

I was learning to talk a full sentence at that time. At least I can tell the nurse my full name at the orphanage. One year later, Tony Stark and Pepper Potts came. Half an hour later, I was officially adopted by them. At that time, Tony Stark was only known as Howard Stark's son, but not 'genius billionaire playboy philanthropist'. I remembered the first sentence Tony said to me, crystal clear. He said, "Christian, I'm counting on you to be a better me." I was three at that time. I have never ever thought that an adult was speaking such serious things to a toddler.

The first thing I did after leaving the orphanage was taking an official intelligence test. Fortunately, my dad was a mechanical prodigy with an IQ of 173, I didn't let my new parents down. The result was IQ 173, one mark lower than Dad. He was overwhelmed and made up his mind to make me the perfect heir of Stark Industries after him. He told me all about Grandfather, how he adopted Dad, verbally abused him, and how Dad was sent to boarding school. I'm sure Tony would do it differently.

Because of my high IQ, Dad made me skip grades in school. I graduated from high school four years ago. Missed all the high school fun. Missing prom night should be the greatest regret. Two years ago, I graduated from MIT. Now, I'm counting down the time till I finish my first two PhDs in engineering and biochemistry. Two months before my 18th birthday.

________________________________________________________________________________

Prologue is up. yeeeek.

Christian's childhood is a bit complicated. The real story will begin in the next chapter.😜The next chapter will be the beginning of something interesting.kekekeke

Love u guys!❤

x ShawnM