——Flashback——

"We will be having a new student," the teacher announced, "please welcome her warmly."

An albino girl with a blue green eye and aquamarine eye stood in front of us. She was incredibly short, even shorter than Kuroko-chin.

"Shiro Midorima, pleasure meeting you," she greeted politely. "Midorima-san please sit next to your brother."

Of course she wasn't going to sit at the back with me, she would probably not be able see. Mido-chin didn't even look at his sister, she scoffed as though she was in disbelief. She pouted and payed attention to the teacher.

"We will be having a project for the art festival, I will be announcing your partners."

He said everyone's names, Mido-chin got Kuroko-chin. He wasn't pleased, I still listened and waited for my name.

"Murasakibara Atsushi-san and Midorima Shiro-san. Please raise your hands," I raised my arm, Shiro-chin didn't' listen but nonetheless looked for me. It didn't take long for her to find me, considering my arm was literally towering the average sized boy in front of me. Her eyes went wide as saucers, her mouth is agape and Mido-chin is glaring at me. I never really thought that Mido-chin cared for his sister and twin. "You are dismissed."

Shiro-chin went and approached me, seeing as I stayed back to let everyone get out first.  "Murasakibara-kun, you're name is literally a tongue twister."

"So? It's not my fault I have to live with it."

"We're doing the project at my house."

"No, we are doing the project at MY house. I'm too tired to go to yours, I have practice." She scoffed, "there' no way I'm going to go through you am I?" I lazily nodded. "Whatever, be on time or else I'll crush you you stupid titan."

—— Flashback ends——

"You've changed, haven't you? Everyone's changed and it is overwhelming."

I looked at her, knowing that she was trying to beat around the bush, "get straight to the point Shiro-chin"

She smiled icily, "you know me so well Atsushi." She said and turned her head to watch the view of the landscape, "I'm tired."

"Shiro-chin, if you're not going to tell me what's wrong, I'll have to go back."

She sighed, "I will be training you, just keep note that we aren't friends."

My mouth tugged downwards, "we aren't?"

"Admit it, we don't treat each other as though we are friends back in Teiko until now. You guys weren't a team, you've excluded me and Kuroko in competitions seeing as I was 'unneeded' and Kuroko was 'unnecessary'. I doesn't matter anymore. Daiki is right, Seijuuro doesn't love me anymore as a friend, my brother doesn't care for me. Ryouta won't help me if I ask for help and I'm helpless. I really don't matter anymore so I won't be with you if Kiseki no Sedai will be with you." She finished, "you may go now."

I sat still, frozen on my seat. Mine-chin really said that to her? "You're wrong."

She looked at me, looking for the explanation. "I'm here, Muro-chin is here, the team is here for you Shiro. You're brother still cares for you, Aka-chin is til, your best friend and Kise-chin is supportive for you."

She scoffed then smiled, "it's the first time hearing you call me by my name without honorifics."

"We have successfully landed in Tokyo City, you may now leave to go the beautiful city of Tokyo. Thank you for entrusting us for your trip to Tokyo City."