1

3rd person view

"Wake up, Shiro. You're going to be late soon." Takahashi Shigekazu, her best friend, shook her awake, "fine, shut up Kazu-senpai."

She stood up immediately and locked herself in the bathroom. Shigekazu smiled in amusement and went downstairs to prepare breakfast. Shigekazu is 20 years old, how they met was quite unexpected. The two were strangers at the time inside a restaurant when a pair of robbers came in. They didn't have guns, just knifes so Shigekazu brought up his gun and pointed towards them while Shiro threw a plate at one of the robbers head making him pass out. Shiro's mother called the police and that's basically how they met. That was a long time ago now, probably 6 years ago and that was how they were acquainted with each other (including the Midorima family). The police would have arrested the young Shigekazu for possession of firearms but he had a permit so nothing went wrong.

Shiro went downstairs and sat across Shigekazu. Shigekazu got a plate and gave it to her.

"Good morning to you too, Shiro," while she merely grunted.

Shiro was really grumpy, she's usually a morning person but going to school makes her question her personal life decisions. After eating she put her shoes on and grabbed her backpack. Before going out, she kissed Shigekazu's cheek.

"Bye Kazu-senpai," "See you later my pure child!" She scoffed at his statement and rolled her eyes. She left walking to school.

Shiro was the basketball manager in Teiko, she is exceptionally skilled in playing basketball but girls are not allowed to play basketball with the boys. She can see people's physical strength and data just through her eyes, it's basically an emperor's eye but she can't use it physically like Akashi. Although she was just a basketball manager, she is considered to be one of the Generation of Miracles.

As she entered the entrance of Yosen, she can hear the chattering of students from afar.

"You'd be a great tennis player! Join the tennis club!"

"The soccer club is always available!"

"Learn to be an artist in the form of music!"

She just smiled in response and shook her head. She walked around and found the booth she was looking for, the basketball club. There was no one at the booth at the moment, and grabbed the paper. She wrote down her name and that she was the Teiko basket ball manager. After writing she just placed the paper on the booth table and ran to her class.

Once she arrived, she knew she was late. "Why are you late Ms. ...?"

She straightened her posture and smiled shyly, "I'm sorry, I got lost,
my name is Midorima Shiro, I will be in your care!" She said and bowed.

"I'll let you off this once, sit next Murasakibara-san." She nodded, knowing right away where she is seated. I mean, it is kind of hard not to know especially since he was gigantic.

She sat next to him and looked at him, "I didn't know you were attending school to Yosen, Atsushi-senpai." He looked at her as though she was a child and ruffled her hair, "me neither Shiro-chin. "

-time skip to lunch-

Shiro brought up her bento that Shigekazu made for her and thanked the gods for the food. She was alone, sitting on a bench, at a rooftop.