Chapter Sixteen

(Hey guys! Just warning you this chapter is a long one it is almost 2000 words! I'm really sorry to say this but this is gonna be my last chapter. I really wish I could go on with this story because I love writing it so much. I have stuff going on so I sadly have to end it. I am gonna try my best on this chapter and make it as good as it can be. I hope you guys understand! Thank you to all of you that have supported me during this book! I love you guys so much!) 

Vanessa's POV: 

*2 years later* 

Madelaine and I have been dating for nearly 2 years. Our 2 year anniversary is coming up tomorrow and I have decided that I'm gonna propose to her. I have been thinking about this for a long time and decided it would be the perfect time. We have a month off from shooting so we decided to take a week trip around Europe. I decided I am gonna propose to her while we are in Paris. We are so in love and I couldn't ask to spend the rest of my life with anyone else. Madelaine is sleeping right now so I decided to slip out and go pick up the ring. I got dressed and went out to the car. I eventually arrived at the store and walked in. 

"Hi, how may I help you?" A kind man said. 

"I'm looking for an engagement ring." I said smiling. 

"Right this way. Do you know what kind you are looking for?" He asked walking toward the rings. 

"Yes, I want one with a lot of diamonds." I said laughing. 

"How about this one?" He said pulling out a beautiful diamond ring. The second I set eyes on it I knew it was the one just like I knew Madeline was the one for me when I set eyes on her. I smiled at the thought. 

"Perfect." I said smiling at him. He gave me a smile back and walked over to the register. 

"Here you go." He said handing me the bag. "She is one lucky girl." He said giving me a smile. 

"Thank you!" I said giving him a smile back while walking back out to the car. I decided to pick her up some flowers while I was out. I made sure to get her 12 dozen roses. When I got back to the house Madelaine was still sleeping. I admired how beautiful she looked just laying there. I put the ring in one of my nightstand drawers and went into the kitchen and made her some pancakes and coffee. When I finished I went into the bedroom and shook her gently to wake her up. 

"Good morning, gorgeous." I said giving her a quick kiss on the lips. 

"Good morning, babe." She said pulling me back in for a longer kiss. 

"Hey, I got you something." I said pulling away from her, smiling. 

"Where is it?" She asked. 

"In the kitchen, come on." I said grabbing her hand guiding her toward the kitchen. I already had the roses in a vase sitting by her plate of pancakes and cup of coffee. 

"Aw babe, you didn't have to. I love them!!!" She said giving me a kiss. 

"I wanted to." I said kissing her back. 

"Oh my gosh. Yes!! Your famous pancakes!" She said excitedly. 

"Yes!" I said laughing. 

"What time is our flight at again?" She asked shoving pancakes in her mouth. 

"3:00." I said laughing at her. 

"What?" She asked laughing. 

"Your just so cute." I said giving her a kiss on the cheek. We both ate our breakfast and then she went into the bathroom to take a shower and get ready. I made sure to get the ring and I put it in a small compartment in my suitcase. Madelaine walked out as soon as I zipped my suitcase shut.