Chapter Two

Madelaine's POV:

I walked out of the interview room feeling very confident in what I showed the team of interviewers. As soon as I got out I looked around the room to see if I could find Vanessa. She was probably being interviewed so I decided to wait a couple minutes.

As I was looking through my phone, no later than 5 minutes a short girl with brown hair walked out of the small room. I quickly put my phone away and started walking toward her.

"Hey!" I smiled.

"Hi Madelaine! So how'd it go!?" She asked in excitmentment.

"It went amazing!" I jumped in excitement. "How did it go with you!?" I asked.

"I'm not sure. I don't feel very confident." She said with a frown.

"Well I know what will make you feel better! Wanna go get some food with me!? I asked.

"That sounds awesome! I'm so hungry. I was too nervous to eat this morning." She said.

As we were walking out of the building to our cars we were deciding where to eat. I found out she was vegan and so am I so it was perfect. Since we were vegans we decided on Veggie Grill. We both got into our cars and started driving over to the restaurant.

Vanessa's POV:

As I was parking my car I could see the red head through the window of the restaurant sitting at a table. I was still wondering how she got here so much faster than I did. I quickly got out of my car and admired how pretty she looked sitting there. She had the most gorgeous hair ever and her smile was contagious. I walked into the restaurant and sat across from her.

"How did you get here so fast?" I asked laughing.

"I guess you're just a slow driver." She said laughing.

"Hey, don't make fun of me I'm new to the LA traffic." I said frowning but then started laughing when Madelaine did.

The waitress came and took our order. We talked for what seemed like forever even though it was only an hour. We never ran out of conversation we always found something to talk about. Some of the things we were talking about were our previous projects and our previous boyfriends.

"So tell me about this boyfriend you have!" I said excitedly.

"Well he is a rapper, his name is Travis Mills. He is literally my best friend and I just love him so much." She said happily.

"Aw, well he sounds like a great guy. I would love to meet him sometime!" I said with a smile.

"I have a feeling that you two would get along very well." She said giggling.

We went on talking for a while longer and gave each other our numbers and social media names. We talked about a bunch of other things. It was getting late and we both had to meet with our managers. We got up and exited Veggie Grill.

"I had a really fun time with you, Mads! This made me feel a lot better! I hope we can catch up soon and hopefully we will maybe be on set with each other!" I said smiling at the girl.

"Aw I had a lot of fun too Nessa! I'm glad you feel better! I hope we are on set together too!" Madelaine said while pulling me in for a hug.

Madelaine's POV:

While hugging Vanessa I could smell this wonderful scent of vanilla. It was weird how close I felt to her even though I've only know her for a couple of hours. We separated from each other after hugging for a while. I looked into her beautiful brown eyes and gave her a soft smile as we said our goodbyes.