Chapter 18 (Carrie!)

I'm excited! I get my own chapter! The writer knows what she's doing! After my time in that crazy bizarre land I was picked by crazy cat person Ally to take her place

After my time in that crazy bizarre land I was picked by crazy cat person Ally to take her place. To use the necklace to get to the land. I accidentally broke the necklace and it ended up to Ryder and Jamie. I think it was good it did because those two kissed! The fandom is happy. I cut a lot of hair off, I'm going to school to become a veterinarian. I like animals and plus after this gig I have to pick some else in about 3 years. That boy who is my boyfriend is Nick. Yeah he finally had the balls to ask me on a real date, of course I said yes. I knew River and I won't work out we are from two different worlds, literally!

I know River was going to kill himself, I just felt upset because I wasn't there to help but Jamie was. Maybe Jamie was suppose to get the necklace but not Ryder. Well, we will never know. My mom and I have a healthy relationship and graduation was good I made it through high school.

I'm just saying that I'm always here and this story is great! Ryder declaring his love, but Jamie doesn't love him. That kiss was good. I liked watching that.

Oh I have to go!
To be continued....