Chapter 12 (Ryder&Jamie)

Yes! Another chance to tell the story! You'll love this part!

So the party group entered the party not knowing what's going to happen. "So, When are we going to do research?" Jamie asked Ryder. "Jamie, we're at a party, not work." Ryder said going to Tiffany. Jamie looks over at all the girls Ryder is talking to. Jamie thinks all those girls are a hundred times prettier than here. [In my opinion Jamie is pretty Cool! She's doing so much right now... Okay, let me continue.] "Hey you want a drink?" Matt asked Jamie. "Sure, thanks." Jamie said as she continued to look over at Ryder. "All right everyone!" That was Shawn, he's the host. Also the guy who sat next to Ryder in class. "It's time for 10 minuets in heaven!" He yells. Everyone cheers. Matt comes back. "Hey! What's 10 minuets in heaven?" Jamie asked. "Oh well, you know 7 minuets in heaven?" He asked. Jamie nods. "Well, it's just like that, but it's longer, instead of kissing, it's sex." Jamie was scared. Shawn and two other people walk around giving pieces paper and a bucket. "Hey do I have to do this?" Jamie asked Shawn. "Why are you chicken?" Shawn asked. "Shawn knock it off." Matt yelled. "You have to do it to stay at this party." Shawn says. Jamie grabs the paper and pen, writes her name and puts it in the bucket.

"All right guys, our first victims are..."announced Shawn. "Ryder Charles." Then, he picks a name. "Jamie Adams." The two of them looked at each other. "Oh great." Jamie complained. "Hey, I'm sorry." Jamie says to Matt. "It's fine Jamie." Said Matt. Jamie goes to the front. "Are you sure? Is there another Jamie Adams?" Jamie asked Shawn. "Nope! Now get the closest." Shawn says. Everyone cheers. "After you." Ryder says. "I'm not doing it." As the two walk into the closest. "Well, we have 10 minuets." Ryder says getting closer to Jamie. "Good! We have time to discuss our plan about Carrie." Jamie says pushing Ryder away. "Oh come on Jamie! You know there's something between us." Ryder says. "Oh Ryder. You're so funny." Jamie says with a giggle. "I'm serious Jamie." Ryder says. "Ryder, now it's getting weird." Jamie says turning away. "Jamie! Why would I make up this shit?" He yells. "I don't know?! You're high!" Jamie yells. "That's the point Jamie! You stopped me from doing all the stupid shit!" Ryder yells. "What?" Jamie says. "Yeah I can't stop thinking about you." Ryder Whispered. "I stopped all that shit to impress you, because I'm falling in love with you, Jamie Adams." Ryder says grabbing her hands. "Ryder, I can't." Jamie says. "Why the hell not?" Ryder yells. "Because first, I'm here with Matt, and I like him." Ryder looks at her. "Are you shitting me? I'm here with Tiffany and I'm in love with you!" Ryder yells. "Well, I actually like my date." Jamie says. "My second reason is because we're completely opposite." Jamie says. Ryder shakes his head. "Jamie, that's the best part of our relationship, we make each other better." Ryder says getting close to Jamie again. "We both happened to have half a necklace, that brought us together, does that tell you something?" Ryder asked. "I'm sorry, but there's no relationship between us Ryder!" Jamie says storming out of the closet. "Well, did you guys do it?" Asked Shawn. "I couldn't." Ryder says watching Jamie leave. 

Matt sees Jamie leave, "Wait! Jamie!" Matt yells chasing her. Tiffany walks over to Ryder. "So what did that slut do?" Tiffany asked. "What the hell did you call her?" Ryder says turning to Tiffany slowly. "You know she came with that Matt guy, and totally did it with you." Tiffany says drinking. "Tiffany, I'm going home." Ryder says staring straight ahead. "Oh Ryder! I'm coming too?" Ryder slowly turns to Tiffany again. "You know Tiffany, no! I never rejected a girl, but I'm good. Slut!" Ryder starts to walk away trying to get rid of the necklace. "Why can't I get this damn thing off, I can't stand to see her."

Jamie runs, Matt followed. "Jamie! Wait! Woah! You walk fast!" Matt says out of breath. Jamie turned. "Matt, can I have some privacy? Please." She says looking at him. Matt nods. "Yes, of course. Just text me when you're better." Matt says. "Thank you Matt, you're a good guy." Jamie says with a smile. "Bye Jamie, feel better." Matt started to walk. Jamie runs back to her dorm. "Lindsay!" Jamie Screamed. Lindsay turns. Jamie started to cry. "I made a huge mistake." Jamie cries.

"What's wrong Jamie?" Asked Lindsay. As the two sit on the bed. "Ryder told me he was in love with me, while playing 10 minuets in heaven." Jamie continued to cry. "Woah! They still play that game?" Lindsay asked. "Lindsay!" Jamie cried. "Sorry, I told you!" Lindsay says. "I know, I screwed it up." Jamie says sitting up. "I told him, I didn't feel that way." Jamie cried. "Well, is it true?" Lindsay asked. "Yeah, But I might start to feel that way." Jamie says. "Don't rush yourself to feel something, you don't feel." Lindsay says looking at Jamie. "What about Matt?" Lindsay says. "I told him I would text him later." Jamie says. "Do you like him?" Lindsay asked. "I don't even know anyone." Jamie says getting up. "I can't sleep." Jamie says. "Why?" Asked Lindsay. "Reasons." Jamie says. "Oh okay..." Lindsay turns around and sees Jamie passed out. "Well, that lasted long." Lindsay throws a blanket on Jamie. Well, if Jamie is asleep then Ryder must be asleep. This story just got interesting.
Not saying it wasn't interesting before, just... I hope I get to tell the story next chapter:)