Chapter 5 (Jamie & Ryder)

Now it's my turn to tell the story of these two opposites

Ryder was drunk, really drunk and passed out on the bed with no issue, but Jamie has trouble sleeping so the necklace had to help her out. Ryder's half was in his pocket of his jeans.

The two passed out on the hard ground of a jungle both not even moving, are they? They better not be, because this story would end too early! Oh wait! Here we go they're moving. Ryder sits up and looks around and then looks down. "Oh no! Did I sleep with her? In the woods." He said looking around. Jamie wakes up and looks up. "Oh no! Did I sleep with you?" She Screamed. "I don't think so, our clothes are still on." Ryder said standing up. "Where are we?" Asked Jamie standing up. "I don't know?" Said Ryder starting to walk away. "Where are you going?" Jamie asked. "I don't know? People!" Ryder yelled. Jamie started to run to catch up with Ryder.

The two arrived at an abandoned town, "Where the hell are we?" Ryder asked looking around the town. "I have no idea?" Jamie replied. "You're smart! You should know." Ryder yelled. "That doesn't mean I'm Google Maps." Jamie yelled back. The two continued to walk to the town. "We should talk about what you did at my poetry jam, I don't even know what your name is." Jamie said walking with Ryder. "First off, I was drunk, and second my name is Ryder." He said looking around in confusion. "First off, I know it was obvious, and second my name is Jamie." Ryder stopped, "I know you introduced yourself at your girly stand." Ryder said looking at Jamie. "It's not girly! It's a poetry booth, I'm the president of the club." Jamie replied. "I know I've heard." Ryder said with a giggle. "From who?" Jamie asked. "Your secret admirer." Ryder kept laughing and continued to walk again.

"This is wicked!" Ryder yelled. "It's interesting." Jamie said looking around. Then, out of no where an arrow went passed Ryder's face. Ryder looked up. "Was that an arrow?" Ryder asked. "What do mean?" Jamie said looking up. "You didn't see that?" Ryder asked. Jamie continued to look up. "Arrows!" Jamie screamed. "Run!" Ryder yelled and grabbed Jamie's hand as they ran behind a rock. "Holy shit! What was That?" Ryder Whispered. "An arrow." Jamie whispered back. "No! You don't say!" Ryder Said in a sarcastic voice. They both looked over the rock. "I think it's clear." Jamie said, they both moved slowly from out behind the rock. Then, nets popped out from the ground, capturing the two of them. "Oh great!" Yelled Ryder. "I feel like I'm in an episode of Scooby-Doo!" Ryder yelled. "Help!" Screamed Jamie.

Then, children walked over to them. "Hello!" Yelled Jamie. "Hi." Said a small girl. "Can you help us? I'm Jamie and this is Ryder." Ryder looked down at the girls. "I'm Clover, Of course we can help." Ryder giggled, "How are these little kids going to help us get down?" Then, Clover pulled out a knife. Cuts down Ryder crashing to the ground. Jamie laughed. "Why are you laughing? They have to get you down too!" Ryder yelled up at Jamie. The children pulled Jamie down slowly. "Oh come on!" Yelled Ryder getting up from the ground. "Come, you must meet our leader." Clover said. Ryder and Jamie decided to follow them to the abandoned town. "Lily, do you know where River is?" Clover asked. Lily turned around, "Carrie?" Lily said looking at Jamie. Lily ran over and hugged her. "Do you know her?" Ryder asked. "No." Jamie said. Lily released Jamie, "Hey Everyone! Carrie returned!" Lily yelled. Everyone started to circle. "Apparently Everyone knows you here." Ryder said looking around. "I never seen these people in my life." Jamie said.

Then, a boy came out. "Carrie! I knew you would return!" A man ran over to Jamie and hugged her, he went in for a kiss. "Excuse me!" Jamie yelled. "Carrie?" This boy asked. "No you  got the wrong girl, my name is Jamie." Ryder looked at Jamie. "Who are you Then?" Ryder pointed at himself, "Oh me? Finally someone cares about my presence, I'm Ryder." Ryder looked at Jamie again. " I'm River." He looked at Jamie. "I apologize, I thought you were someone else." Jamie smiled, "It's fine, handsome men always get me confused." Jamie said. "I don't see it." Clover said looking at Jamie. "See what?" Lily asked. "Carrie I don't see it." [Note: it's been 3-4 years since Carrie left, so River is 19 now. Everyone is 3 years older now.] "Who is this Carrie is this Carrie person?" Jamie asked Ryder. "I don't give two shits, just trying to figure out how to get home." Ryder said looking around, he started to walk. "Where are you going? Again!" Jamie asked. "I'm not staying here for the tea party, I have class. I can't disappoint my father for the hundredth time." Jamie chased after him. "Wait! We need to help these people! We need to find Carrie and bring her back." Jamie yelled. "Why?" Ryder asked. "Because they need this Carrie person to be here." Jamie grabbed Ryder's hand and pulled him to River. "Excuse me, River." River turned around. "Yes." River said. "My good friend and I are going to help you find Carrie." Jamie said with a smile. "You are? But she's not from here, she disappeared and went back home." River explained. "She only comes here when she sleeps." River said. Jamie pulled Ryder to the side. "Ryder! What if we're dreaming!" Jamie said. "What?" Ryder said. They both went back to River. River looked down, he raised Jamie's arm. "This necklace helped you get here." River said. "But it's broken." Lily said. "Hey I have that bracelet." Ryder said as he pulled the other half out of his pocket. "Oh my gosh." Lily said, "You two came here together, the two half's make one. Jamie and Ryder connected the two together. "Woah!" The two Said at the same time. "That's the necklace, that Carrie used to get here, Ally gave to her." Lily said.

Then, suddenly the two wake up at the same time. "Woah!" They both say at the same time.