Chapter 15 (Jamie)

I wake up feeling like a thousands butterflies kissed my face

I wake up feeling like a thousands butterflies kissed my face. I couldn't believe what happen. A guy like Ryder doesn't fall in love with a girl like me, huh guys like Ryder don't fall in love with girls anyway. Something changed in him, and it's weird in good way. I look at the window what a nice day to go on a walk before class today. "Good morning." I look over. "Hey, good morning." It was Lindsay bringing in some coffee for the both of us. "How did you sleep?" She asked me. "Good, but I should be asking you that question. You are the pregnant one." Lindsay smiled. "Good, and treat me like you always do, I'm still Lindsay." I smiled, "You're right. I'm going on a walk, you want to come?" I asked. "I'm also still a student, I have a paper to do. I can't go." Lindsay goes over and sits at her desk. "Alright, catch you later?" I ask leaving. "Yup." Lindsay says as I close the door. Lindsay gave off a weird vibe back there. 

I walk to the main campus, I breath in and then out. "It's so nice outside on this chilly November day." I whisper to myself. I look over and see Ryder walking, I didn't want to bother him he's probably going to class. I keep walking to my secret spot. "Excuse me, do you know where the main office is?" I look behind me. It was girl the same age as me. "Yeah, I'll show you there myself." I say starting to walk. This girl had dark hair and big eyes like I do, but her hair was shorter. "I've never seen you before." I say as we walk. "Oh no, I'm here to see some people." She says with a smile. "Really, who? I might know them." I say. She smiles. "You might, but I want to surprise them." We arrive at the office. "Thank you. " she says then she looks down. "Nice bracelet I use to have one just like it." Then she starts to walk into the office. I didn't the chance to say anything like that, but it was weird that she noticed my bracelet. I shook the thought out my head and deiced to keep going on my walk. 

I walk over to the library to see if they have a book series to read. "Hey Jamie." I look over. "Oh hey Matt." I whisper. "Want to go somewhere else to chat?" I asked him. "Sure." he says with a smile, so we walked outside. "How are you doing?" Matt asked. "Yes, I'm so sorry about me running out on you and everything!" I say. "Jamie, everything is cool." Matt says. "Really? I made you look like a idiot at that party." I say. "Can I make it up to you?" I ask him. "Actually, you can." He says pulling something out of his backpack. "What do you have in mind?" I ask. He pulled two tickets out of his backpack. "Phantom Of The Opera on Broadway, tomorrow at 8." I got so excited inside I peed a little. "I would love to!" I say with a smile. I know, I know hate me, but it"s Phantom. I never seen it. Ryder and I aren't dating I thinks it"s okay. "Just as friends, right?" I ask him. "Of course only as friends." He says with a smile. 

Matt and I keep walking around the campus. "Got any classes today?" I asked him. "Actually only one today." I say. "Okay, how about you and I go out for a friend date, before our actual friend date." Matt says with a smile. "I can't today..." Then out of nowhere. "Hey!Jamie!" I turn and see Ryder coming over in a soccer mom walk. "Hey, Jamie and Matt." He continued. "Hey Ryder." I just stand there. "Jamie, I thought you were done with this guy?" He whispered. "I am, just telling him it's over." I whispered to him. I didn't want to tell him about the thing tomorrow because he break Matt's neck. Then, he walks away for no reason. I turn to Matt. "I can't tonight, but still on for tomorrow though." I say. "That's cool, I'm looking forward to it." He says. "Hey I got class to catch, see ya tomorrow." He says leaving. "Okay see ya!" I yell. He turns around and smiled. He has a nice smile, wait! I can't! Wait! I'm dating Ryder, sure he's in love with me. Wait, now I sound horrible. Can I date and guy I like or I can't date until I fall love with the guy who says he loves me? I don't know! The last time a guy liked me was third grade, when he asked me to marry him. I don't think Ryder wants to marry me, I'm not ready for that yet. 

I've been stressing all day, I went to my class and started to walk to my spot. I see Ryder sitting a lone by himself. He looks sad, maybe I can cheer him up. I walk over slowly. "Hey." He turns. "Hey Jamie." He says. "I can I sit?" I ask. He moves over but doesn't say anything. "I'm sorry, I was telling Matt it was over." I say. He looks at me. "Listen Jamie..." 

Oh great! I'm asleep!