i wispered comforting words to her. she calmed down a bit. but he saw our oldest brother, ethan.

he looked a lot like our father. same with the atittude. a complete replica of our father. he walked to my room to see whats going on.

lyla turned around and saw ethan. she started to scream. the same scream she did during the incident. thenk it hit me. he looks like.

i yelled at ethan to go away. he asked why and he said that he wanted to help. i pointed at the mirror. he reazlied and he was davastated.

he trudged back to his room and somehow i managed to calm her down. i called the other but everytime she would see other people she would start screaming.

we went on like that for another six months. she wouldnt talk to anyone but me.

then one day we saw her watching tv. its was early in the morning and i didnt want her to get scared so i shooed the others away.

she turned around. i thought she was going to scream but instead she smiled. it wasnt a genuine smile but was good enough to let us know that she's okay somehow.

i hugged tight. the other started coming to her then she flinched so they stopped. she walked up to them flashing them her smile and giving each of them a hug.

but whenever ethan would come near her she would run out the house. she couldnt face ethan. so ethan decided to live separately." he paused. he looked around to see if they're still inside.

he stared at  me. then he closed his eyes and started again.

"we didnt know that at that time ethan was literally going crazy. all of the distance that lyla put between him and her is driving him insane

. then one night. the same incident repeated. its de javu. we heard her scream. we tried push ethan off but hes stronger than us.

we can see in her eyes that  she just wanted to die. our beautiful baby girl just wanted to die. she wasnt struggling or even screaming anymore.

she got layed there motionless as if waiting for death. i cant loose her i thought. i cant loose her again. i mustered every strength i have in my body to push him off her.

and i did. i told them take her away but they couldnt. her eyes turned black. and she'll try to bite whoever'll come to her. ethan was drunk so he came unto her.

we saw her sank her teeth then ripped his neck off. it was like she was possessed. then she passed out. she didnt talk to anyone for a year. not even to me.

after 6 months more just like before one day she just stood at my door smiling. she said that she's fine. she hugged all of us and just like that. she was smiling again.

but ive never seen her cry again. after those three times." he stopped. i felt my heart break. i couldnt believe what happened to her.

i cant believe how she managed to smile without anybodys help. she's strong. " how old is she when your dad tried to you know.." i trailed off. "13" he closed his eyes again.

then he snapped it open and looked behind him. there she was standing. 

she was just staring. kyle walked up to her and she flinched. then she started screaming. blake ran to her held her tight.

"he's not gonna hurt you. im here. your safe. nobodys gonna hurt you. im here. your safe. " i heard him say to her.

i paniced not knowing what to do i told kyle to go to her and comfort her. blake looked up at kyle. blake nodded and slowly stepped away from her sister.

she was screaming hysterically. she was clearly traumatized and it ws obvious that she didnt forget. kyle held her tight. she started to calm down.

he was gently stroking her hair while wispering things to her.  i looked up at blake. he looked shocked and happy at the same time.

"so now you know why we cant leave her alone" he smile and looked at me. i nodded in agreement. if it were me. i wouldnt let her out of my sight. "blake" she wispered.

he was there faster that you can say cheese. 

"what is is princess?" he looked at her lovingly. "blood" she muttered. she looked so weak and fragile. "okay but we have to get out of here first" he scooped her up and winced in pain.

"it hurts blake. its painful." i was confused. i didnt know what they were talking about. then it hit me. her throat. she's thirsty.

we got in the car and blake immediately let her sister drink her blood. she looked so peaceful drinking blood. then she scream again, a deafening scream that'll make you feel the pain and agony she was going through. all of are hurt.

we can feel her pain.

at this moment we can feel everything she can. its hurts. it hurts a lot. "blake what happening?" i asked him in pain. "its one of her gifts. she can make you feel what she feels. she can usually control it but now she's too weak" he winced in pain.

ive never been i so much pain before. physically or emotionally. its like reliving her memories. we can all see what happened, like a movie that was projected in front of us.

  it was frightening. she kept on screaming and screaming and the pain got intense. then she colapsed. the pain and the movie vanished.

she was asleep. what exactly is she? i thought to myself. "even we dont know. she dont know. all we know is that she can project memories and she can make you feel what she feels and a lot more" blake answered my thoughts.

"and a lot more?" i asked him. "yes a lot more." he looked at her with love in his eyes. intold him that im gonna buy water for us just in case she wants one when she wakes up. he nodded.

"sis wait up im going with you" kyle said running to me. he looked hurt and confused. "what exactly happened? first we were happily chatting the next she screaming in pain.?" he asked.

he looked lost. im just as confused as he is and i told him that. "her past, i never imagined it would be like that. so you mr. kyle james pagan better take care of her.i dont think her siblings will forgive you if you hurt her" i half teased and half lectured.

"i know. i love her with every fiber in my body" he told me starin gme dead in the eyes. thats good. at least now my minds at peace about the guy she will end up with.