Apparently Everything goes with Gucci

The next morning Jungkook woke up to a very odd message on his phone. There was an address, a picture of a suit, and a time. That was it,  nothing more, nothing less. Jungkook owned a few suits, but he had no idea what event he was dressing for. As he was looking through his closet the doorbell rang. He wasn't expecting anyone so he got up and answered the door.

Jungkook POV

I hadn't called Namjoon yet to see if he wanted to help me find the right suit, so when the doorbell rang I was confused. The person at the door was not very patient, so when I finally was able to answer it I wasn't happy with the person on the other side.
" Can I help you?" I said clearly annoyed.
"Sir, please sign for this box." I reached out for the pen. I didn't order anything, but I didn't really question it. Clients had things sent to me through the club all the time. As I grabbed the box and closed the door I noticed that the box didn't have an address on it at all. In fact all that was on the box was my name. As I took it over to the table, I noticed that the box wasn't taped like a regular package either. I opened the box carefully. I had learned in the past that sometimes admirers send very odd things, and not all of those things are dead. As I lifted the box lid I saw a card inside.
Jungkook,
Wear this tonight. Wear everything in the box. I will be disappointed if one item is missing from your beautiful body. Do not question anything in this box, and do not bother to thank me. You may keep all of this after this evening. I will be waiting.
KT

Inside the box was the most beautiful Gucci suit I had ever seen. The blazer was black with a satin lapel, and the pants matched with satin down the sides. There was a shirt to go with it made of silk. It felt so good when I rubbed my fingers against it. I was grateful for the kind gesture until I looked into the box again. This guy had to be kidding! There were women's panties and black thigh highs with bows on the top. I don't cross dress, and this man was going to make me do it for the second time. Sure, the money was worth it, but come on!