The Big Plan To Save Lucy Pt.2

Lucy's P.O.V

I scream and headbutt Gajeel in face. I run towards my phone to call Natsu. I get pulled by my legs and Gajeel kisses me.

"Its such ashame that I can't have you... I mean after all you are engaged to Natsu.... Well not for long...." Gajeel says smirking at me. Levy bursts through the door and dropped her phone. Her hands over her mouth.

"Lucy?... Gajeel...? How could you??? Get off of her!!" She says and pushes Gajeel off of me. Gajeel goes towards Levy and slaps her in the face. Levy falls to the floor. 

"Levy!" I yell. I call Natsu. It took three rings for him to pick up the phone.

N- Lucy what's wrong?

L- Come save me Gajeel kissed me and now he's beating on Levy! 

N- Is this some cruel joke? Show me the evidence.

-Dead Line-

I see Gajeel kicking Levy so I throw my shoe at the back of his head. He passes out and I take a quick photo of my neck. I send it to him. He calls me.

N- I'm on my way. What happened? Why is that on your neck?

L- He started kissing down my neck and then he bit it. I tried to call you but he threw my phone. Then Levy came home and well..... He started beating on her... Even though she's pregnant. Hurry up he's waking Natsu!

N- Lucy? Lucy? Lucy!!!

G- Hello Natsu...

N- What the fuck did you do to Lucy? Tell me now!

G- Oh calm down I just tranquilized her. Man she is gonna be a good sex slave. Her big boobs and her sexy curves oh and don't forget her neck. Smooth as silk..

N- I swear to god if you lay one finger on her I will...

G- What? What will you do Natsu? You have 1hour to come here or you can say byebye to you fiance!

-Dead Line-

Natsu's P.O.V

Fuck! Man why? I need back up. I need some friends. I'm gonna call Grey and some other people I need to save Lucy!

Gr- What's up dude?

N- Gajeel has Lucy..

E- Really? He does?

N- Yes Elfman! He does!

J- What does he want her for? A sex slave? What about Levy?

N- Hes beating on Levy and tranquilied Lucy.

H- So what do we do? I mean I have to go with Carla somewhere...

N- Where going to save Lucy... Because.... Because I love her. And we have a kid together. So Happy tell Carla that I need her and Wendy to babysit Nashi. Grey we need Juvia to make water for Lucy so bring her. Jellal I need Erza and you to make sure to take down Gajeel like me. Elfman. I need you and Mira to change and help me, Jellal, and Erza. Meet me at my house in thirty minutes.

E- OK

J- OK

H- OK

Gr- OK.

-Dead Line-

I drive home and sit with Nashi. I look through my phone and see photos of me and Lucy.

 I look through my phone and see photos of me and Lucy