Proposal/ Love

My Sexy Maid

Chapter 9: Proposal/ Love

-Natsu's P.O.V-

When she said I love you to me all I could do was blush. She chuckles as she sees me blush and plays with my hairs. I kiss her on her cheek and go downstairs to cook breakfast. 

"Baby... You know what today is right? Today I when the lights fall down from the sky." Lucy says hugging me and kissing my neck. I softly moan and couldn't hold it in much longer. I picked her up and place her on the nearest wall and we kiss. Then we get undress in the hallway. I put myself in her and she moans loudly. I can feel her scratching on my back. Her boobs jiggles as I go faster. 

When we were done I get dressed and go downstairs. "Hey I'm taking you to see the lights. So when were done eating get ready." I say to her and kiss her as she walks outside to smoke her cigarette and go with Levy. I go to our room and pick out a outfit to wear. I found one and sit on the chair waiting for Lucy to come back.

 I found one and sit on the chair waiting for Lucy to come back

The front door opens and I see Lucy and my jaw dropped. I see her, she looked so sexy and I just wanted to rip it off her.

 I see her, she looked so sexy and I just wanted to rip it off her

She smiles when she saw me and says, "Come one. Let's go!" She walks towards me and pulls my arm. I get up and walk with her to the door. I see Gajeel and Levy.

"Wassup. Gajeel. Levy." I say and get in the car. We drive all the way to the lights and I  get on my knees and pull out a ring in front of Lucy. 

"Lucy

"Lucy. You are the most amazing girlfriend I can ever have. We may have ups and downs. I understand if you're not ready.. But Lucy Heartfilia would you marry me?" I say tears in my eyes. Lucy looks at me and blushes with tears in her eyes. Levy was crying and wiping her tears. Lucy just didn't know what to say.

"Yes! Yes I will marry you Natsu Dragneel. I love you!" She says crying. She gets up to hug me but instead we tumble down the heel and land on each other. We kiss and laugh. I put the ring on her finger and she was still crying. "This is beautiful." She says smiling as she looks at the ring.

This is the proposal and she was the person I love.