06

☁️

"It's fucking cold."

After wiping the droplets of rainwater from her coat, Chaeyoung hurriedly removed it upon entering the classroom. It is the rainy season and she for the love of god forgot her umbrella. The only good thing was that she is already at school grounds when it poured.

"Stop shaking that wet coat in front of my face Park Chaeyoung." a deep voice said beside her.

"Oh..." she glared at Kim Taehyung. "You're there. I didn't notice."

Sarcasm dripping in her every word.

"What did I do wrong?" Taehyung sarcastically replied while clutching his chest, Chaeyoung just slapped the wet coat on his back.

After sitting on the seat next to him, Chaeyoung began to massage her temples.

"Are you okay?"

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes and gave Taehyung a glare, "If you were left hanging before you reach the heavens, would you be okay?"

The last part was said firm enough to make Taehyung flinch. He could feel Chaeyoung's wrath.

Instead of replying in a normal way, he leaned next to her ear and whispered, "I fucking reached the heavens so many times and it is just a human trait to be exhausted Park Chaeyoung. You're the one who has the stamina of a bull-"

Her eyes glared at him, "Still. You left me hanging and here I am..." she leaned into his ear."..so damn sexually frustrated because of you -"

"Mr. Kim and Ms. Park." it caught the two's attention.

Chaeyoung almost fell from her seat when she heard that voice.

It was mortifying how every time he appears she would get this constricting feeling on her chest. Probably from annoyance.

But Jimin's presence is far from annoying.

"Sorry Mr. Park" she said then fixed her gaze towards the board. Her eyes didn't fail to recognize how his eyes didn't left her, more reason for her to avoid his stare.

Class went well.

Although Chaeyoung could feel his intense, that one that makes you shiver to your bones kind of stare, she made it without breaking a sweat.

"Hey, want me to make it up to you?" Taehyung's voice rang in her ears as soon as Park Jimin dismissed them.

Chaeyoung tore her gaze off of her teacher and looked at him, "With what?"

Taehyung chuckled, "God, your attention span is shorter than a match stick. That thing you were so angry about this morning, want to-"

Chaeyoung instead glared at him and pinched his arm lightly, "No thanks, I am having real food for lunch this time."

She forgot about that frustration long ago when Park Jimin walked inside the room and breathe. Chaeyoung knows how dishonest she is.

And yet she wants to be dishonest for her pride's sake.

Remembering what happened at that detention weeks ago makes her want to curl up and scream like a mad bitch.

It was so easy to just walk out of the school that time and yet she just had to do that...

It was dark outside already when Park Jimin locked the classroom's door, Chaeyoung was right behind him. Her first detention made her unsure what to do..