Request - Jason Dilaurentis

This request was made by @cierraedwards34
___
I groan as I hit my alarm clock that went off at 9:00am. I take a quick shower, blow dry and curl my hair before applying makeup and getting dressed. While finishing packing my suitcase I get a text from Allison letting me know that should her family will pick me up at 10:30am to go to Cape May. By the time I'm done packing my bag it was 10:25 so I head downstairs and say goodbye to my family before I wait on the front porch for the Dilaurentis family. A few minutes later I see a silver Honda Hybrid drive into my lane way. The drivers door opens only to reveal Jason Dilaurentis. 

"Hey Jason." I say as he comes over to get my bag.

"Hey Cierra." He says grabbing my bag. 

"Where's Ali and your parents?" I ask while making my way towards his car. 

"They're now going to leave a day later because Ali needed to deal with someone before she left." He says while smirking. 

And that was the cue for me to run into his arms. He grabs hold of my waist and spins me around before kissing me. 

"We better get going I have a few plans for us tonight." He says as he opens the passenger door for me. Truth is that Jason and I have been dating for a year. But we keep our relationship a secret because of my friendship with Ali. We knew that she would never approve of her best friend dating her older brother. 

___

"Cierra, wake up love." I hear Jason trying to wake me up from my sleep.

I open my eyes slowly to adjust my eyes to the light and face Jason. 

"We're here." He smiles at me. He comes to open my door and we grab our bags from the trunk of his car before he takes hold of my hand and leads me to the boat. Then we get to the front desk.

"Room for Jason Dilaurentis." He says to the lady at the front desk.

"Welcome Mr.Dilaurentis, here is the key for the suite with one double bed." The desk clerk replies.

"Jason should I get the key for Ali and I's room, she might be coming early in the morning." I whisper to him.

"Don't worry they're coming in the afternoon." He squeezes my hand to reassure me. 

We take the key and head towards his room to drop off our bags then we get changed into our swimsuits and head towards the beach. Once there Jason grabs me and throws me over his shoulders. Someone runs in front of us and takes a picture before leaving in a hurry. 

"Jason! Put me down!" I squeal and start to hit his back.

"Only if your admit, that I'm the greatest boyfriend you'll ever have and that you LOVE me." He smirks while laughing.

"I can't lie!" I joked.

"Fine then I'll throw you in the water!" He says while fake throwing me. 

"Jason you're the greatest boyfriend and I love you more then words can describe." I say with all seriousness. A second later I hear a splash and when I hit the surface I see that Jason has jumped in as well. 

"I love you too Cierra." He says before kissing me.

___

For the rest of the day we stayed at the beach playing volleyball, swimming and sunbathing. And after dinner we head back to Jason's room. I get changed in a big baggy t-shirt and get ready for bed. Then I head out of the rooms bathroom to get to bed to find Jason sitting there in pj pants and shirtless. He gets up to hug me and kisses my forehead. 

"I had a great day today Jason." I say while leaning my face onto his chest. 

"I did too love, I just wish we didn't need to be a secret." He replies while playing with my hair. 

"We should tell Ali soon before someone else does." I say as we lie down in bed.

"Tomorrow." He giggles before falling asleep.

___

I groan as I wake up to Jason and I's phone getting text notifications. 

"What is it?" I ask Jason when he looks at his phone.

"Ali knows." He whispers.

"Knows?" I ask.

"That we are dating." He replies while showing me the texts from Ali including a picture of us taken from yesterday.