Jason Dilaurentis - Meeting Jason

This Alison's annual weekend sleepover, yay... She is a monster but the only reason I'm going is because my twin sister Aria Montgomery talked about me to her and now she instantly wants to be friends with me. Typical Alison Dilaurentis. In Rosewood, that name had a lot of power, people feared it, meanwhile I could care any less. Anyways that's not the point I'm going to Ali's surrounded by my sisters dearest of friends.
"Y/N! Aria! Your finally here!" Alison says with the girls behind her.
We walk in her house and she leads us upstairs in her bedroom after that Aria and I install my bag on the couch in the living room. As soon as we enter her bedroom door the girls start gossiping about everyone and anyone in Rosewood.
"I'll be right back." I say but they don't even notice so I went out anyways.
As soon as I get outside I sit on there porch trying not to want to strangle Allison. I hear the door open and I don't bother to look back because it's probably Aria asking why I left.
"Hey I hope you don't mind me asking but who are you?" A guy that looks like Alison asks me while sitting down next to me.
"I'm Y/N Montgomery, Aria's twin sister." I reply smiling.
"No wonder you look just like her. Anyways I'm Jason, Alison's hot older brother." He says smirking.
"I hope you don't mind me asking but why are you out here alone? What did Ali say?" He asks.
"Insulting a lot of people, I got sick of it. I'm not planning to going back in there soon if your asking." I reply sighing.
"Well there having fun so you should have fun too, let me bring you out to coffee." He says standing up and helps me up.
"Ok let me get my purse." I say starting to go in the house until I feel Jason grab my hand.
"No it's my treat." He says smiling.
Still holding my hand he brings me to his car and we are off to the coffee shop. My phone dings to let me know I got a text.
Where are you? Aria
I'm out with a friend.
-
Keep reading,
Madz