Request - Mike Montgomery

Request by Aria_Fitz12

-

Imagine... You being Aria's best friend and she catches you and Mike making out after you guys tried to keep your relationship a secret

Y/N's POV

Knock knock knock

I knock at the door of the Montgomery house to be greeted by Mike into a hug.

"Hey you." I say hugging him tightly while giggling.

"Hey, you, me movie day in my room." He says pecking my lips.

"Yeah sounds good." I reply as he takes hold of my hand as he brings me in the house.

"Wait, is  Aria home?" I say looking around cautiously as he goes into the kitchen.

"Nope she just left to meet up with Spencer at the Brew and my parents are gone to work." He says while getting popcorn from the microwave then leads me upstairs to his room. We lie down on his bed and play the movie then half way thru it I notice Mike isn't watching the movie but he's looking at me.

"What?" I smile while blushing.

"You're just so beautiful." He smirks before leaning in and kissing me passionately then putting his laptop on his nightstand and pulling me on his lap. We weren't paying attention to whatever was going on around us to even hear if Aria came into the house running upstairs and peeking her head thru the door.

"Mike! Y/n!" Aria gasps with scared me so much I fell off the bed.

"Aria what are you doing here?" Mike says while scratching the back of his neck and blushing as I get up.

"I came home early to hang out with you, but.. Since when?"

"Two months." I say while looking at the ground.

"Oh well, you guys date just please don't let me witness that again." Aria says while blushing.

"Anyways I'll be downstairs getting supper ready, mom and dad are going out tonight. Care to join us Y/N?" Aria asks.

"Please." Mike whispers in my ear while hugging me by the waist.

"Sure!" I reply.

"Ok, I'll start supper, when it's done I'll call you guys down." She says as she leaves and closes the door behind her.

"Oh my god!" I say while blushing.

"She handled it pretty well." He says while laughing.

"Yeah but still she saw us making out." I giggle as I put my head on his chest.

"About that, where were we." He smirks before kissing me again.

-

If you enjoyed this chapter please leave a vote!

Kisses,

Madz xx