(Request) Jason - Getting together

Request by KarinaFalkDanielsen
Sorry it took a while :(
~
Ali p.o.v
"Jason put me down!" Karina squeals as he's about to throw her in the pool.

"Yeah I don't think so." He chuckles as he jumps in the pool with her over his shoulders.The girls and I went to Spencer's for our annual sleepover but but Jason decided to join us for a swim, mostly to see Karina since he likes her. The girls know they like each other too so that's why we're planning to get them together since they don't see that they like each other. Usually I wouldn't let any of my friends date my brother but Karina is an exception, since I actually know how Jason feels about her, he never stops talking about her.

"When will they date? They clearly like each other." Spencer whispers in my ear.

"I don't know but lets give them a push." I reply.

Karina p.o.v

"Truth or dare Karina?" Aria asks.
"Dare." I laugh.

"Um I dare you to go on a date with whoever we set you up with, tonight." Aria says.

"What about the sleepover? I shouldn't just leave." I argue.   

"Its fine honestly plus you will be going on a date with someone you know and like." Ali laughs.

Here's the thing I never told anyone who I like, unless they saw the way I look at him. Jason.

"Just go to this location and text or call us if anything goes wrong." Aria says.

With that I was on my way to my mystery date.

Third person p.o.v It was dark out when Karina and her mystery man went out to the Rosewood community park for there date. At the park there was a blanket with a picnic set up and candles around the blanket. Karina gets to the park at the same time as her date which turns out to be Jason.

"So your my mystery date?" Karina giggles.

"I guess I am." Jason laughs.

He takes her hand and leads her to the blanket where theirs a note stuck on the picnic basket. Jason picks up the note and reads it: "Its clear you two like each other we just thought it was time for you guys to date. Kisses -Ali and the girls"

"You like me?" They say at the same time. Karina looks down trying to hide her blush but Jason tilts her chin up and kisses her, she kisses back immediately and Jason puts his arms around her waist, they stop kissing after they hear the girls cheering from the playground.

"Karina will you be my girlfriend?" Jason asks. She just kisses him again. Yes.