"But-" Steve cut Bucky off

"No buts, Bucky, I have to go. I wish I could stay with you but I can't skip out on a mission." Steve replied, "Do you need a change before Sam gets here?"

"No, I good." Bucky answered.

"Can I have my kisses now?" Steve smiled at his baby.

Bucky kissed Steve's cheek gently and rested his head on Steve's shoulder. Steve kissed the top of Bucky's head a picked him up. He held Bucky on his hip and got ready to head out.

"Do you want any toys or your paci?" Steve asked before leaving the little's room.

"No." Bucky mumbled.

Steve could tell Bucky was lying and was just worried about Sam making fun of him, "Not even Emma?" Bucky shook his head, "Aww, poor Emma." he picked up the teddy bear and held it up in front of Bucky, "You're really sad Bucky doesn't want to play with you, huh?" Steve then made the bear nod. "Bucky doesn't want to play with you so we just have to leave you here on the bed."

Bucky's face dropped, he looked devastated and he reached out for the bear. "No I wan to pway wit you! Papa I wan Emma!"

"Okay here you go." Steve handed Bucky the teddy bear.

Bucky hugged Emma tightly. "I sowwy Emma. Papa, Emma fowgives me, wight?"

"Of course she does baby bear." Steve kissed Bucky's forehead.

"You fowgot Emma." Bucky held out the bear and Steve kissed its head.

"Alright let's go wait for Sam." Steve smiled at Bucky and began to carry him out of the room.

The went to the main floor to wait. Once they got there Clint ran over to them and scooped Bucky into his arms attacking him with kisses. This made the little giggle.

"Hey little man." Clint stopped and smiled.

"Hi unca Cwint." Bucky replied.

"I've got a special job for you bud. I'm not going to be home to give lucky any dinner tonight do you think you can feed her for me?" Clint asked.

"Uh huh." The little agreed.

"Good make sure to give her lots of loves for me too, okay?" Clint told Bucky.

"Otay." Bucky smiled, he loved spending time with Lucky and was definitely up for the task.

Clint sighed, "Well, I have to get to the jet bye bud."

"Bye bye." Bucky called out to Clint.

"See you tomorrow honey." Natasha smiled and kissed Bucky's nose.

"Bye auntie Tasha." Bucky waved.

"I love you." Natasha smiled.

"I wuv ou too." Bucky replied.

Not long after Natasha and Clint went to the jet, Sam arrived. Bucky didn't move from where he was. After explaining everything to Sam, Steve went back to Bucky. He kissed Bucky's forehead and smiled at him a little.

"Alright, baby love, I'll be back tomorrow, okay. Sam's going to do a really good job taking care of you." Steve told the little.

"Papa, no weave. Pwease." Bucky begged almost crying.

"I have to go Bucky bear." Bucky nodded in understanding, "I love you baby, be good."

"I wuv ou papa." Bucky hugged Steve and tried not to cry.

"Bye love." Steve kissed Bucky's forehead.

"Bye bye." Bucky muttered before Steve left.

"So, uh, what do you want to do?"