Breakfast

100% unrelated image, but I love it so here you go.
————————
Steve woke up at the same time he always did. He debated waking up Bucky, but decided to let him sleep a little longer. Sam joined him for a run, he acted kind of weird during the run.

Steve returned home. Bucky wasn't in the kitchen or the living room, Steve assumed he was still asleep. He started walking to Bucky's room when something hit his back. Steve got ready to fight what ever was there until he heard the giggles.

"Dood mowning papa!" Bucky giggled.

Steve let out a sigh of relief "Good morning baby, you scared me." he grabbed Bucky's legs to pull him into a piggyback.

"I Sowwy." Bucky continued to laugh.

"Do you want breakfast love?" Steve asked.

Bucky nodded "Tasha said Tony wants us to eat wit de team."

"Alright, I need to shower and get dressed then we can go up, okay?" Steve kissed Bucky's cheek.

"Otay." Bucky replied sliding off Steve's back.

Steve got ready and met Bucky in the living room. Steve quickly changed Bucky into a thinner diaper, some jeans, a black T-shirt, and red zip up hoodie, before they left. The couple headed to breakfast.

"I was starting to think you two love birds weren't coming." Tony chuckled as they walked in.

"Tony knows?!" Bucky panicked a bit.

"It's not just me, Bruce, Thor, Natasha, Clint, Loki, Sam, James, Peter, Strange, Wanda, and Vision."

"You told everyone?!" Bucky glared at Steve.

Steve smiled nervously "Sorry, but I only told Tony and Bruce." Steve looked at Tony "I told you that we didn't want everyone to know, so you called Sam, Peter, James, Stephen, Wanda, and Vision to tell them we were a couple!?"

"Did you expect me to keep quiet about my victory?" Tony asked walking back to the dinning area.

"Steve." Bucky stretched the 'e' as he complained.

"Relax all he knows is that we're dating, don't worry." Steve assured him, he kissed Bucky's cheek and grabbed his hand.

They entered the dinning area and sat down. Thor was already on his second helping of food, Clint and Natasha were almost finished, and Loki wasn't even there.

"No Loki?" Steve looked over at Thor.

Thor shrugged "He said he would come, I suppose he changed his mind." Thor suddenly smiled "I almost forgot, congratulations on your new companionship, Captain!"

"Thank you Thor." Steve smiled shyly.

Bucky didn't say anything and just got himself breakfast.

"Morning boys." Natasha lightly smacked the back of Steve and Bucky's heads.

"Morning Tasha." Bucky replied.

"Good morning Nat." Steve smiled getting himself food.

After ten minutes, Bucky finished his food and sat down on the couch with Clint and Natasha. Natasha noticed how uncomfortable Bucky looked, he fidgeted a bit after he sat down.

"Are you alright honey?" Natasha whispered.

"I need changed." Bucky admitted quietly.

Clint rubbed Bucky's back and Natasha grabbed Bucky's hand "Do you want one of us to change you or do you want to wait for Steve?" He asked in a whisper.