Accident Pt 2

Steve crawled out from under the bed avoiding the wet spot on the carpet. He got in a squatted position so he could stand up easier and then held out his hand for Bucky. Bucky stayed where he was, he didn't know why he didn't want to move, but he didn't like just lying there in his soaked jeans.

Steve gave him a calm trusting smile "Don't you want out of those clothes sweetie?" He asked being a sweet and gentle as he could. Bucky crawled closer to Steve and reached out to Steve's hand but pulled back. "It's alright Bucky, I won't hurt you, and I am not going to make fun of you" Steve assured him, Bucky placed his hand in Steve's in response.

Steve helped Bucky up to his feet only to pick him up and begin to carry him. At any other time Bucky would have fought out of the embarrassing position back on to his feet, but right now he felt to little. He didn't want to be big right now, he wanted Steve to hold him like this. He was still embarrassed by the whole situation, so he remained silent, his pacifier bobbing in his mouth. He liked Steve caring for him like he was, the whole situation was just humiliating.

Steve carried Bucky into the bathroom connected to the room. He set Bucky down on the small counter while he filled the tub with warm water. Once it was at good temperature Steve left the water running while he went back to Bucky, planting a kiss on his forehead.

Steve began to lift Bucky's shirt only for Bucky to pull his hands off quickly, then pull his shirt back down blushing intensely. Bucky knew Steve had seen him shirtless before but the thought of Steve undressing him like that just made him nervous.

"Are you ok Bucky Bear?" Steve asked looking down a Bucky only getting a simple nod in return. But when Steve reached out to help Bucky out of his messy clothes Bucky held his shirt down a pink color taking over his face, not making eye contact with Steve. He didn't know what Bucky was so afraid of but this was about Bucky, if he wasn't comfortable with it Steve wasn't going to do it "Alright baby, I'll let you do it yourself" Steve stated in response "Get cleaned up, ok" Steve rubbed Bucky's back and turned off the water before going back into Bucky's room.

He went to grab some things to clean up the carpet in Bucky's room. Once he got back he peeked into the bathroom, Bucky was still sitting on the counter, now with his knees pulled into his chest. Steve walked back in to the bathroom startling Bucky. So much that he almost fell off the counter.

"Your bath is going to get cold sweetie" Steve placed a hand on Bucky's shoulder

"Steve?" He whispered through the pacifier.

"Yes, baby?" Steve replied looking back at Bucky

"Can, can you help me?" He stuttered in response "I won't stop you this time"

Steve smiled a little "Of course Bucky"

Bucky shyly lifted his arms a little for Steve to take his shirt off of him. Steve pulled Bucky's shirt off and moved on to helping him out of his pants. Bucky tensed up a little when Steve unbuttoned his jeans.

Steve noticed "Do you want to finish yourself?"

"Can I?" Bucky asked pulling his pacifier out of his mouth

"Of course, it's all your choice, I'll only go as far as you want me to" Steve ran his fingers through Bucky's hair "Can you just actually get into the bath this time?" Steve teased

Bucky giggled and nodded. Steve smiled and walked out to finish cleaning the carpet. It didn't take long. He soon put the supplies away and sat down on Bucky's bed. Man, he had no idea what he was doing, all he really knew was he loved Bucky and he wanted him to be happy. Steve remembered something, it wasn't a big thing but he thought Bucky would enjoy it.

Bucky sat in the bathtub cleaning himself up. He was bored honestly, he liked to take bathes more than showers, he thinks that just by themselves they are more fun, but either way he had nothing to do but sit there and suck on his pacifier. As he thought about wanting something to do the door opened a bit. Steve walked in and sat down next to the tub. Bucky blushes and avoided eye contact, all Steve had to was look down himself and he would see everything. Steve didn't, he respected Bucky to much, he loved him to much.

Steve pulled the pacifier out of Bucky's mouth to grab his attention, Bucky looked up at him confused and turned his body a little to face Steve. "I've got a surprise for you" Bucky's face lit up a bit after Steve spoke "Alright can you close you eyes and hold out your hands for me?"

Bucky hesitated a little but listened holding out his hands for Steve's surprise, his eyes closed tightly. He felt Steve place some object in his hands, he wanted to open his eyes but he didn't know if his surprise was ready and wait for Steve to tell his to do so.

"Ok Buck, you can open you eyes now" Steve whispered in his ear, Bucky listened and in his hand where three yellow little duck toys, "Someone gave these to me a year ago." Steve explained "I don't use them but I kept them for some reason, I figured you could use some toys, so now they're yours"

Bucky smiled at the the toys "Thank you" He looked at the toys happily, there was a pirate, a soldier, and one was just a plain rubber duck.

"You're welcome" Steve replied holding out Bucky's pacifier to him.

Bucky opened his mouth a little rather than grabbing the pacifier. Steve just laughed and put the pacifier in Bucky's mouth. He picked up the dirty clothes from the floor of the bathroom before walking out of the bathroom again.

He walked out into the living room finally turning off the TV. Then put away the groceries that had been sitting out.

His thoughts turned back to Bucky. He never imagined him as a little, of corse this didn't change the way he felt about Bucky. Steve had heard of littles before, the concept of age play was interesting to him. He never considered doing age play, but being a caregiver always seemed interesting to him.

Eventually Steve walked back into Bucky's room. He was about to open one of the drawers to Bucky's dresser when he heard something. He heard small giggles from the bathroom. The door was still open from when Steve last left, apparently Bucky never closed it. He walked over and leaned against the door frame. He could see Bucky happily playing with the ducks, smiling and giggling, it was the most happy he'd seen Bucky in long time. His smile was genuine, and his adorable little giggles were too.

Steve went back to the dresser before Bucky noticed he was watching. He smile at every giggle he heard from the bathroom. He opened the drawers, he grabbed some boxers, black jeans, and a red shirt. He also set some socks and jacket on Bucky's bed, for the outing Steve had planed.
————————
I've had the idea for the next chapter forever and I'm really excited to post it once it's finished. Hope you liked this chapter. Thank you for reading.