Date?

Steve and Bucky headed out of the tower for their lunch date. They didn't go anywhere fancy, just a little diner. Steve had ordered a burger and fries, Bucky only ordered a burger.

"You alright Buck? You've hardly touched your food." Steve observed.

Bucky had only eaten a couple of bites "I'm still not hungry" He answered.

"Are you sure nothing else is wrong, all you had for breakfast was milk and one bite of oatmeal" Steve pointed out, he offered Bucky a few of his fries.

Bucky pushed Steve's hand back to tell him he didn't want the fries "My stomach has just felt weird all day"

Steve sighed a little "You might feel better if you eat something" he suggested.

"It isn't like I'm hungry, it's more like my stomach is all twisted" Bucky explained.

"Please try to eat a bit more, you look pale" Bucky nodded and Steve grabbed Bucky's hand and kissed the top of it "If it gets worse tell me so we can get home, ok?"

"Alright" Bucky agreed.

Steve finished his food, and eventually Bucky finished his. The couple left the restaurant and returned to their car. Steve drove to another part of the city, it wasn't quite as busy and had more small businesses. They parked the car and got out.

"Where are we going Stevie?" Bucky asked examining the street.

"Here." Steve pointed to the building, the sign showed that it was an age regression store, Bucky was clearly embarrassed by the situation "Don't worry love, no one is paying attention right now and no one in there is going to judge you." Steve assured Bucky gently rubbing his back.

"Okay, I believe you" Bucky grabbed Steve's hand and followed him inside.

A bell rung as they walked in and grabbed the attention of a worker "Welcome shoppers" the woman paused when she saw them "Oh! Hi! Welcome! How may I help you two?"

"We're looking for some regression items, mainly diapers." Steve answered, Bucky turned bright red and hid behind Steve best he could.

"Of, course." She nodded and noticed Bucky's embarrassed expression, it was easy to figure out at that point that he was the baby, "You don't need to be embarrassed sweetheart" She smiled sweetly.

Bucky didn't move. Kat gestured for them to follow her through a door way to the actual store area. It was full of pacifiers, toys, bottles, diapers, you name it. There was another girl back there, she was dressed in a light pink shirt and a purple tutu over top of a diaper.

"Hi Mommy." The girl smiled as she hung up a few products then gasped "Mommy, is dat Captain America!?"

"It is sweetie. Remember they're still just regular customers." Kat answered her then gestured to her "This is my wife and little girl, Candy."

"Hi."She waved

Steve waved followed by Bucky, "Hello Candy, I'm Steve Rogers and this is Buc-"

"No way!!" She cheered "You'we Bucky Bawnes!!! You'we soo cool, is youw metaw awm weal? Can I see it? Do you-"

"Candy, please leave him be." Kat cut her off.

Bucky held on tighter to Steve's arm being over whelmed with questions. Steve looked around a little bit. After a few seconds Bucky did too. Something caught his eye, he completely forgot about how embarrassed he had felt.

"Papa!! Wook it's Fwuttew Shy!" Bucky pointed to a little plushie on a shelf.

This caught Candy's attention "You wike My Wittwe Pony too!!" Bucky gave a shy nod to answer. "I have ponies wit me, do you wanna pway?" Cand asked kindly.