Chapter 27

Geoff's POV:

I had proposed to Penny last night and I was so happy I finally did,I love her so much and want to grow old with her and have little baby wigington's running around,I flipped over in bed expecting to see Penny but she wasnt there I sat up and looked around my room she wasnt in here,I threw on some shorts and my zelda t-shirt and walked down the hall into penny's room she wasnt there either,I started down the stairs when I started smelling something real good I made my way into the kitchen to see Penny cooking I stepped up behind her and snaked my arms around her waist setting my head on here shoulder "good morning handsome" she spoke I smiled "good morning princess" I replied kissing her shoulder I walked away and sat at the breakfast bar penny made her and I a plate of food and sat it on the counter I grabbed up some milk and she got orange juice we sat next to eachother and began to eat "hey where is everyone" I asked realizing it was very quiet "Otto and Awsten are out on a date and andy is at the airport picking up the boys" she said "the boys?" I asked curiously as I stood to put our dishes in the sink "yea the boys,Ash,Jake,Jinxx,and CC dont you remember they are gonna move here" she said with a smile which I returned "Oh thats right I forgot" I said Penny kissed my cheek then made her way upstairs to get ready for the day I cleaned up and made my way upstairs as well.

Penny's POV:

I had just stepped out of the shower I made my way into my room to get changed I threw on a baby pink crop shirt and some light washed shorts

After I got changed I heard a knock on my bedroom door "Come in" I say as the door opens to reveal geoff he seems to be holding something behind his back "hey babe what cha got there" I asked curiously "you,uh forgot something in my my room" he sa...

After I got changed I heard a knock on my bedroom door "Come in" I say as the door opens to reveal geoff he seems to be holding something behind his back "hey babe what cha got there" I asked curiously "you,uh forgot something in my my room" he says pulling my red lace bra from behind his back I blush from embarrassment I go to grab it but he holds it above me to where I cant reach it "geoff give it" I say jumping for it but missing "give me a kiss then you can have it"he says with a smirk I smile and look down he hooks his thumb under my chin and pushes my head up so we are making eye contact we smile at each other and he leans in we share a soft passionate kiss our lips move in sync as he snakes his arms around my waist my arms find themselves going around geoffs neck as I pull him closer he drops my bra and starts to push my towards my bed he lays me down rubbing both my sides just as he was about to lift my shirt my door bust open to reveal andy "HEY P- HOLY FUCK YOU GUYS WERE GONNA FUCK" andy yells covering his eyes I laugh and cover my face I take one of my pillows and throw it at andy "get ouutt" I whine he smiles and winks as he exit's my room closing the door geoff looks down at me he leans in again "where were we now" he says I smile "we were at the part where we go downstairs to see the guys cuz andy is a cock block" I say "what noo fairrr you cant do this to me you put to much of an effect on me for me to go downstairs" he says motioning down my eyes trail down to see he has a boner I laugh "well that sucks doesnt it" I say I kiss him he pushes me further into the bed and I flip him over so im on top I kiss him one more time before getting up and walking off towards my door "Pennyyyy" geoff whines "Geoofff" I say mocking him I fix my hair and make my way down stairs I step into the living room to see everyone "heyyyyy" I say excitedly jake is the first to run up to me pulling me into a big hug "I missed you" he says into my neck I chuckle "its only been a few days jakey" I say he pulls away "well it feels like months" he says I smile I hug everyone then I look around and don't see ashley "hey where's ash did he not fly down?" I ask jinxx goes to speak up until I feel someone pick me up from behind and twirl me around I screech then laugh realizing its ashley "PENNY!" he says excitedly while setting me down "ASHH" I mock back he smiles "I missed you" he says "I missed you too" I reply then andy chimes in "did you miss penny or did you miss flirting with her" he says with a smile I laugh "both" Ashley says with a smirk "BABEE" I hear geoffs voice ring through the house " down here handsome" I say with a smile Geoff appears behind me snaking his arms around me while kissing my cheek "guys this is my fiance Geoff" I say with a bright smile "YOU GOT ENGAGED WHILE YOU WERE GONE" jake says jumping around "yess" I say everyone congratulated me as well as introduced themselves to Geoff everyone seemed happy and were conversing with one another geoff then got a phone call from awsten "excuse me I gotta take this" he says excusing him self from his conversation with jake "he is a keeper" jake says "oh so you like him" I say with a smile jake nods along with everyone else except ash I just shake it off and ignore it "good" I say with a smile geoff walks back into the room "hey babe I have to go pick of your brother and otto their car broke down and they dont have a way home" he explains "okay Ill stay here with the guys be careful babe" I say he leans over the back of the couch and gives me a kiss he then throws on his jean jacket and leaves the house.