Chapter 16

Penny's POV:

I had done what Dallon told me I simply sung and was cooperative,I had given up at this point there was no way Awsten or anyone else was going to find me,there was no way Dallon was gonna let me go,we made it back to his place and he again shoved me down to the basement with andy. "are you okay did he do anything to you?" Andy questioned "im fine all he did was make me sing...im so confused Andy he is doing all of this just for a few song,if he had just simply apologized and asked politely I would have sang for him without all of this" I explained to andy he nodded "he is crazy Penny,you found that out years ago when you took him to that counselor,but remember we will get out of this." he said with caring eyes I gave him a sad small smile and layed down with him on the small beat up couch that was in the corner I was tired,I wanted to go home with Awsten,otto,and Geoff,I missed them I wanted geoff to hold me and tell me everything was alright,that was my last thought before I was into a deep sleep.

Geoff's POV:

The boys wernt to happy about the bar incident that had happened but they let it slide at this moment we were at the police station speaking with a few officers,I wasnt really listening though I was to busy thinking about Penny I missed her I wanted her back I was so confused on why she broke up with me it made me sad I just wanted to hold her and coo into her ear but I couldnt."hey Geoff its gonna be alright we are gonna be fine we will find her" he told me as he rubbed my back part of me believed this was true that we would find her and she will tell me that it was okay and that she still loved me and we could bring her home but the other part of me was in denile this part of me kept me thinking she was hurt or didnt love me or me would never find her,I didnt know what to think anymore this whole situation was crazy.

Awstens POV:

I could tell that a part of Geoff was in denile I knew what he was thinking I can see right through him not only that but I felt the same way Geoff was feeling it was hard no to feel this way the situation was indeed bonkers all I wanted was my sister to come on tour and have fun but what do ya know a week and a half into touring and she is dating my best friend and is now missing,how could all of this happen like this more importantly why.

A/N: very short chapter sorry I kind of needed a filler 

xoxo-P