Chapter 14

Awstens POV:

The boys and I had made it back to the bus,but when we got back Penny was no where to found she didnt leave a not nothing,we blew up her phone with calls and messages but she wouldnt answer we went outside of the bus but we still couldnt find her we all grew extremly worried the bus had to leave soon and my sister was gone "Where could she have gone" I cried "she didnt leave a note nothing what the hell WHY WONT SHE FUCKING ANSWER" Geoff began crying and yelling "guys I know you are hella worried I am too but we have to calm down just a little we can call the police and file a missing persons report..were gonna have to cancle the shows" Otto said "he's right Awsten sitting here crying isnt helping us any we are going to have to talk to lyman about this" Geoff said sniffling "okay" I said plainly we began walking to lyman the man who ran warped tour we knocked on his door and it imedietly opened "hey guys we are about to head off to the next stop,is everything okay?" he questioned "u-uh no no its not penny went missing she has been gone for hours she wont pick up her phone and she never left a note we cant go on to the next state without her" I told him beginning to cry again otto and geoff came to my sides and hugged me trying to calm me down "shit I-Im so sorry,Awsten dont get me wrong im very concerned but do you have any idea how expensive its going to be for not only you guys but me to to cancel" he explained "We cant just leave my fucking sister I will spend all of my money if I have to im not expecting you to cancel everything im just letting you know we cant continue on without penny Lyman" I told him angerly " I understand Ill make an announcement immedietly you guys hang back and get everything sorted once you find her I need you guys back in tour" he told us getting out his phone "t-thank you so much" I said I grabbed the guys and began to run towards the bus I pulled out my phone and began to dial the police station "Hello this is Mountain View police station how may I help you" a lady answered the phone "Hi im Awsten Knight I need to file a police report for my twins sister she is missing" I hurriedly explained "okay please calm down sir whats her name?" she asked politly "Her name is Penny Knight she is 22 years old with one blue eye and one green eye,she is 5'9 and has long dirty blonde hair" I told the women making sure I told her every detail "okay and how long has she been missing for sir" she asked "around 3 to 4 hours" I explained I then began to tell her how we were on tour and such so she knew where we were and such "okay sir we will send out police to look for her" she said kindly "t-thank you so much" I told her and then hung up "what happend Awsten" Geoff asked "they are sending police out to look for her" I told him "im gonna post about it on Instagram and twitter maybe someone has seen her" Otto said taking out his phone me and geoff followed along and did the same.

Geoff's POV:

I had finished posting about penny I sat down and started to think 'what if she was taken,what if she is hurt,omg wha-what i-if she is ..d-dead' I felt tears roll down my cheek's I was pulled out of my thoughts when otto started speaking "hey geoff Im sure she is okay maybe just lost or something" he said "otto she would have left a note if she left and she would've picked up her phone if she was lost" I said coldly "maybe her phone is dead,she probably didnt leave a not because she didnt think she would have gotten lost" he said trying to sooth me I appreciate him trying to help but it didnt stop me from worrying."RING-RING-RINGG" my phone started ringing I immediately answered when I seen it was penny calling the boys went silent and sat next to me I put my phone on speaker "H-hello Geoff" I heard her speak I could tell she had been crying "PENNY where are you are you hurt babygirl,te-" I was cut off by her speaking "I-im fine stop talking im calling to tell you t-that" she paused I could hear muffled voices in the background and the sound of penny starting to cry "I-I um Im breaking up with you" she told me my heart shattered why would she say that why would she do that "princess you dont mean that beautiful I-I love you please where are you I will come get you" I spoke quickly "no dont come looking for me and tell awsten to not come looking for me tell him not worry none of you guys need to know where Im at continue tour" and with that she hung up "WHAT THE FUCK DOES SHE MEAN" awstens screaming voice boomed through the bus "IM CALLING THE POLICE AND TELLING THEM" and with that he went to the other room with his phone otto looked at me "Geoff I dont think that was her,I mean it was her but I think someone threatened her and made her say those things" he said sadly I agreed  "Im going to the bar I need a drink" I said coldly ignoring awsten and otto's protest.