Chapter 10

Penny's POV:

We left the beach and we just got back to the bus,I had a lot of fun with Geoff I like him a lot like A LOT he is perfect he is funny,cute,energetic,talented,fun,and so many other things I can get lost in his gorgeous big blue eyes and I just wanna feel his big pink soft lips,ugh his skin is so smooth and soft and when he hugs me I never wanna leave his arms,i feel safe with him,I think Im falling hard for him. I sat on the couch thinking of how to tell him when I feel someone sit next to me its awsten I smile "hey Aws" I say "hey love you feeling okay?" he ask concern laced in his voice "y-yea im fine..long day I guess" I lied "your lying penny I know you are,You cant lie to your twin brother" he says turning to me holding both my hands gently "I-i..I like Geoff,a lot and I dont know if he feels the same way,but I doubt he does" I bow my head when I say the last part Awsten hooks his thumb under my chin and lifts my head to look at him "Listen Penny your beautiful,funny,kind,fun there is no way in hell that he doesn't like you and if he doesn't then fuck him..Not literally though" he smiles and I let out a soft laugh he sits up "we have two more days off before we have to perform again you can tell him then but if not make it soon because I think he likes you too" Awsten says with a small smile I return the smile and hug him tightly "Thank you Aws I love you" I say "Love you too now go get some rest" he says I pull away from the hug and crawl into my bunk I hear Geoff and awsten talking about something but Im too tired to listen to know what or who they are talking about and with that I slowly fall asleep.

A/N: Super short filler sorry 

xoxo-P