Chapter 22

-Time skip of like 3 months brought to you by pray for the wicked album-

Penny's POV:

I have been at Andy's house for 3 months now, in that time Andy has came out to me as bisexual,and in this time I havnt really talked to Geoff the last I hear from him was month and a half ago he texted me off of otto's phone saying his phone broke after he tried throwing it at awsten but missed him and it hit the wall,I had forgiven awsten but still havnt spoke to him in 3 months,right now im in studio with andy and the rest of black veil brides while they record their album Wretched and Divine "how did that sound cupcake?" Andy asked stepping out of the recording booth (whatever the fuck its called) "that was amazinggg your voice is perfect" I said with a big smile he laughed "thanks penny" he said jake and ashley sat on either side of me,did I forget to mention that ashley has been flirting with me since forever "sup sexy" ashely said with a smirk "ugh ashellyy get a lifee" I whined while standing up jake and andy bursted into a fit of laughter "dude this is litterly the only girl your not going to get buddy"andy said putting his arm around me "no I get all of the girls penny is just gonna take some time" ashley said walking towards me before he could reach me jake had me over his shoulder and running down the hallway with andy by his side "JAKE PUT ME DOWN!" I yelled while kicking "no we are gonna hide from the sex driven ashley" he said "well I can run on my own" I said he quickly put me down and patted my head "follow andy and I"he instructed our running slowed down and jake pulled me into another recording room with andy "andy?,jake? what are yall doing here"I heard a voice that sounded familiar but not quite "hey kellin we are hiding from ashley he is determined on getting Penny here to be his girlfriend" jake said I chuckled "ah Hi im kellin,kellin quinn" the man spoke holy shit that's why I remember him "Yea I know who you are kellin do you not remember me?" I asked chuckling "pardon me? im sure I would remember a pretty face like yours" he said trying to flirt "its me Penny Knight remember from band camp?" I said his face lit up when he remembered me "OH MY GOD MY BEST FRIENNDDDD" he yelled he pulled me into a hug I smiled and pulled away "YESS it is III" I said he laughed "its been years you grew up..a lot"he said looking at me up and down stopping at my chest "kells my eyes are up here hun" I said with a smile he laughed "right sorry" he apologized just then the door busted open "FOUND YOU YA LIL FUCKER" ashley yelled throwing me over his shoulder "JAKE,ANDY" I yelled while laughing I seen andy and jake running behind ashley suddenly ashely ran into a wall and I fell on top of him we bursted into a fit of laughter as I sat up not noticing it I was straddling ashley I felt him go hard and I decided to tease him a little I started to lean down acting as if I was going to kiss him right before our lips met I smiled "hey Im hungry" I said and hop up leaving ashley on the ground "you fucking tease" he said while standing up andy and jake came walking up "hey um ashley might wanna fix yourself" jake said pointing out the boner ashley had andy laughed as did I "penny you ready to go home now?" Andy asked "yeppp" I replied popping the p at the end "you guys wanna come over" Andy asked looking at jake and ashely "sure" they both said in unison we walked outside "Byee guys" CC and Jinxx had yelled waving we waved back and I got into andy's car and we began to drive.

Geoff's POV:

3 months,no penny I have thought about her every single day I miss her desperately Awsten and I are talking again not much but its a start he keeps saying that penny isnt going to ever come back and im starting to believe it I havnt been able to talk to Penny in a while my phone is broken after trying to throw it at awsten but it shattered when I missed and hit the wall,I have kept my promise to penny and havnt talked to any other girls I just hope she kept her side of the promise,I trust penny but I dont trust other guys,I just hope she is okay,at the moment Im getting into my bed its about 9:57 I wonder what time it is in L.A. I wonder if penny will ever come home.

A/N:bang bang new chapter here you are see yall in the next chapter,Im also thinking about writing another story!

xoxo-P