Chapter 9

Penny's POV:

Its been a week since Geoff and I almost kissed,I didnt know what it meant did it mean he liked me or was it just the heat of the moment I was sure ughhh why is everything so frusterating.Today it was sunny and 97 degrees the band also had 3 days off so we decided to go to the beach since we were in San Diego,Im not gonna lie I kind of didnt want to go to the beach not because I hated it dont get me wrong I love the beach butttt Im very Insecure about my body so putting on a bathing suite wasnt exactly exciting. I went to my bag I had actually brought a couple I decided to go with an all white bathing suit with lacing on the chest (like in picture above) I slip it on I put on a t-shirt and shorts on over it and put my shoes on "Hey princess you ready?" Geoff asked  "yep lets go" He smiled and we walked out with awsten and Otto.

-Time skip cuz im very lazy sorry-

Geoff's POV:

We arrived at the beach I slipped off my shirt and kicked off my shoes I joined the Awsten and Otto in the water,then I looked around noticing Penny wasn't in the water i seen her on the sand kicking off her shoes about to pull off her shorts and shirt I didn't mean to stare but I couldn't help it she took off her shirt and shorts revealing her beautiful body in that sexy bathing suit "fuck" I whispered under my breath I licked my lips then turned away she is trying to give me a heart attack I turn around when I hear her scream Otto had her over his shoulder and was running towards the water "O-OTTO NN-OO" she said in between giggles he was running around carrying her and then he threw her into the water she resurfaced and tackled him into the water I now Otto had a crush on awsten and all but this made me jealous,otto must have noticed this because he picked her up and carried her to me ,he put her in my arms and ran away towards awsten as he dunked him in I laughed then looked at Penny she smiled at me and I dropped her into the water "GEOFFFF" she whined I laughed then she pushed me into the water I got up and picked her up and took her to the beach towels we had set up on the sand "you hungry cutie?" I asked her she smiled and shook her head yes I handed her a sandwich and we ate as we watched Awsten and Otto fuck around "did you know Awsten has a crush on Otto" she said finishing her sandwich "whattt" I asked "mhm she talks about him allll the time" she responded chuckling "Otto has a crush on him too" I respond she looked up at me with a big smile on her face "wait,omg really?" she ask curiously "MHM" I simply respond "AWWWWWWW" she awe's and then looks back at them they come running up Otto on Awstens back "GUYSSS" Awsten yells "yess lovely brother of mine" Penny responds "MEET MY NEW BOYFRIEND MR.OTTO WOOD" Awsten yells excitedly with a huge smile "OMGGG HOW CUTE IT FINALLY HAPPEND" Penny jumps up and down I smile "congrats you two I was waiting for it to happen" I say we packed up our things and started heading back to the bus.

A/N: SO how are yall enjoying it so far..I know most of you ship geoff and awsten but I thought I would try something a little different hehe anyways see ya in the next chapter

xoxo-P