"I would like to thank my dad, who taught me the value of education from an early age, and who managed to support his daughter as a single father working 80 hours a week, and still be the best dad ever." she said, her eyed tearing up as she read more of the paper in front of her.

"And I would like to thank my mother. She taught me how to be a strong, fierce, woman, who didn't care what others think. Even though  she is no longer on with us..." she trailed off, crying and looking like she was unable to say anything else.

"WE LOVE YOU THEO!!!" screamed Angelica, who was sitting right next to me, and everyone cheered while Theo gave a watery laugh and got back to the speech.

"Even though she is no longer with us, I believe she is watching me in Heaven right now, and I believe she is proud, not only of the person that I have become, but the entire class of 2036's continuous growth as people over the years." Theo said with a smile.

Theo went on with her incredible beautiful and inspiring speech, but I wasn't listening to a word of it. All I could focus on was hugging Philip and wishing he was 4 years old again.

John's POV

~2 Months Later~

"Are you sure you don't want a new laptop for school? We're already getting Philip one for when he starts at NYU next week." I said to Frances, and she rolled her eyes.

"I'm fine dad. Unlike you I wouldn't waste my multi-million dollars on things like a fancy Manhattan townhouse and electronics." said Frances.

"Okay, first of all, you sound exactly like your Pops. Second of all, you know we donate like 50% to Eliza's orphanage, 'Who Tells Your Story', and are basically the reason she could open up three more buildings! And third of all, that's literally what most people spend their multi-million dollars on." I said, ruffling her hair as she rolled her eyes.

"Um, I'm pretty sure Who Tells Your Story is only successful because Georges keeps supporting it on his Instagram with 20 million followers, along with the fact that Georges friends with Stormi Jenner." she said, sticking out her tongue at me.

Philip had already gotten into NYU and was planning on studying creative writing. Even though he was staying in the city, it was a little upsetting that he was growing up so fast.

Angelica had her sights set on Juilliard and was going to study vocal music. It is pretty much a given that she'd get in after her debut in The Princess and The Frog on Broadway last year, so at least she's also staying close to home too.

And Frances... well... Frances wants to go to Harvard. It's her dream school, and she wants to study Political Science, which Alex is also kind of upset about, since he keeps warning our kids that politics are evil. (despite him being BFFs/basically son with our senator, being his campaign manager, and being editor-in-chief of a political news source.)

The meme team burst through the door, along with Theo and Burr.

"WE BROUGHT A CAKE!" screamed Angie.

The bakery spelt 'Congratulations' wrong, but Georges, Philip, and Theo appreciated the effort.

"Let us listen to some tunes for the party!" yelled Laf, and turned on the radio, and we all groaned.

"AND I'M NEVER GONNA STOP UNTIL I MAKE EM DROP AND BURN EM UP AND SCATTER THEIR REMAINS!" blasted into our ears.

"Uncle Lafffff, just because your rap career is taking off doesn't mean you need to play your songs every five seconds!" whined Angelica while he laughed and put on another song.