Announcement

So, maybe you're wondering, what is going to happen once this story is finished??

Well, I have planned that instead of ending it and having a happy ending (HA ha) the love story of my two characters is going to continue.

Here's the deal. Since there's not another sequel to this movie, I am going to base my second story in ANOTHER movie, that is not related (But kinda is) to Kong: Skull Island.

You see in the after credits of the movie when they say that Godzilla is on the lose and they need them? Well that's what were doing.

I am going to take James and Charlotte. Maybe Silvko or Mason? idk. And we are going to plop them right into the plot of one of the many existant Godzilla movies.

My best guess would be the one where Elizabeth Olsen and the other guy star in but idk.

We'll figure that out when it comes.

Unfortunately, I am starting school on August 13, which means I only have weekends and free days to write. I will make sure to write as many chapters as I can during the weekend so that I can be able to get them out during the week or something, but they might be a bit more spaced out due to the fact that I have homework.

So, anyways, I just wanted to tell you that. Because i absolutely HATE when the stories just end. Like. I want to see them face another challenge and whatever.

And I want to write another story.

So, that's what I am giving you! You're welcome!

Also, I re read my first story, and I realize how incredibly crappy it is. Ny sense of writing has evolved so much, even though these stories are only weeks apart!! I just wanted to tell you all that 😊

Now, on with the story!