(chapter 9) naked

--- hey guys just wanted to say that there will be smut in this chapter so try to keep your panties on lolll-----

I looked away feeling embarrassed,I could tell my face was red, the burning feeling through my cheeks felt un-hidable, I looked back up to him still covering my chest with my arms, he was looking down and i could of sworn his cheeks were blushed also.

"I uh need a shirt" I said giggling while looking into his eyes. I felt stuck, I wanted to try something, anything, I wanted to walk over to him and kiss him, it was almost unbearable.

"Hey" his raspy voice said with a grunt as he nelted down to his bag and pulled out a plain black shirt he must of got for himself, he tossed It to me with his eyes now looking directly at me, to grab it I needed to move away my arms, doing this he got a glimpse of my breast.

"You did that on purpose" I said while laughing trying to be a little bold. He just laughed in return as he got up and went behind the counter of the bar and poured himself a drink while sitting on a stool.

I through my shirt off and through his oversized top on.I just stared at his sexy body," fuck" I quietly whispered, he turned his head and looked away again, he must of heard me lol.

I went beside him and leant down on the counter by his face as I grabbed his drink and and drank some,I tried to look seductive as I looked in his eyes, I put the drink on the table, he was biting his lip and I did the same.

"Are your tryna get fucked" he said as he he pushed the drink aside.

I just half smiled in return, then he sat up from the stool he was sitting on and started to walk around the counter to the side I was on, the whole time he was looking at my body, he looked eager, almost as if he wanted to hurt me, I felt so wet as I just kept my eyes on his every movement.

As he got in front of me he softly put his hand on my hips then all of the sudden he picked me up and sat me down hard on the counter,i fell back, it surprised me and I let out a gasp,he returned with an evil smirk as he quickly and eagerly started unbuckling my pants, my breathing started to speed up as he ruffly ripped down my pants revealing my pussy, the wind tuched my wetness and i started to move my hips signaling i wanted everything he could give me, I was dripping wet, i looked deep in to his eyes and he did the same to me with out him breaking his eye contact his fingers lightly rub my entrance, I lightly moaned.

"Damn how are you this wet, huh, desperate bitch want her pussy fucked, huh" he said as he was gaining speed rubbing my clint, i let out a light scream " like that don't you" he said his voice getting softer, i replied by moving my hips just beging him so stuff me with his dick.

He quickly shoved his big fingers in my pussy, he was pushing in hard and fast I couldn't hold it, I screamed out loud, then with his other hand he covered my mouth, I felt my pussy tighting on his finger as I was about to cum but he pulled his fingers out and moved the hand he had on my mouth, I was panting, I sat up feeling fustrated but he pushed me back down as I saw him unbuckling his jeans, the whole time he was looking at my dripping cunt, once he pulled his dick out I felt scared, it was so big and covered with bulging veins, he must be so hard

" st stop, it its to big its goona hurt" i said feeling nervous but he grabbled my thighs and pulled me right in font of his dick, I moved up my arms to push him away but he grabbed them and pulled him back, his eyes changed they were filled with pure lust like he lost control, "you think I'm gonna let you get away" he said as he pulled out his pocket rag and began to tie my arms together, I started to struggle as I tried to move my legs away, he wasn't goona stop, honestly this was really turning me on.

He adjusted my hips again so it was right infront of him, I felt exposed. He then teased his tip in front of my entrance, slapping his dick on my wet parts, I let out a yelp, and breathed so heavily, all of the sudden he pushed in hard and I screamed loud, he quickly rushed to cover my mouth, his pace was going so fast and hard, I was moaning loudly under his hand as I heard him moaning,my head fell back asleep I heard him slaping against me i couldnt hold it , I tightend and came hard all over him, he continued now fucking me harder then ever ,I was moaning deeply.

"fuckk" i heard him say almost out of breath as I felt myself fill with his warm cum, I just layed down feeling sore as he sat on the ground, we were both breathing heavy as i felt myself drift asleep.