(chapter 1) pretty little bitch

All I heard was my weak breath as i stabbed the growling walker. I got up off the ground and patted myself down, I was covered in dry mud from when I fell down that hill. I looked down at my leg and immediately fell Back to the ground, I was bleeding I must of fractured it from the fall,I pulled off my thin black jacket and ripped a sleeve off to cover my wound, it manged to stop the bleeding but it still stung like hell. I got up and threw the rest of my jacked on the ground. I started to walk after the pain became bareable .

It was still light outside, I continued to walk through the forest when I heard a loud gerrrr noice I quickly went behind a tree and peeked over, I saw man on the ground, he had long hair and a crossbow only it didn't seem to have arrows, shit, I had to think of something fast all I had was my knife , without thinking I threw it at the walkers head and it fell by the mans side. The man got up quickly and looked at me with wide suprised eyes and then looked down at my wound.at first I froze and then just ran as fast as I could which wasn't as fast as I intended at all because of my hurt leg.

"Your hurt Wait" I heard him say as fast as he could but I didn't stop.

he ran after me and not long before I fell (again) over on a road I looked up and there it was, a big group of people I didn't know, about 10 men, all men ,the leader seemed to be this bald fat man with a group behind him. The long haired must have stopped chasing me.

"Hey there pretty lady" the bald guy said, it send shivers down my spine, I went to get up but he pressed his steel-toe boots on to my wound which was now bleeding again, I screamed out in complete pain as the person beside me grabbed my arm and tried to pull me up , with all my force I elbowed him in the face , he got a bloody nose , "I hope it's FUCKING broken" I said spitting out my desperate words, I tried my best to act strong, but then it all went black and peaceful.

Daryl point of view

i was hiding in the woods looking at the road.there was about 10 asSholes out there and I couldn't just go beat there ass, I ain't even got a wepon. I gotta do this shit right. I had to think if I should just leave her ass that but the girl helped me out, I gotta do this.

They picked her up put her on their ugly ass bikes, she was passed out, I'm not sure how. once they started to ride off I ran to try to follow them .they wernt far from der place so it was kinsa easy to keep up, there place was a farm house, they put her in a barn that was green and white, then they walked to there house, who knows what sick shit they are thinking of doing that girl.

I jogged over to the barn as soon as they were out of my veiw , the barn was unlocked and there she was, hanging up by her arms , her long (HC) hair covering her face , she was sleeping,

YN point of view

Shit , my head was spinning I looked down and my feet were hanging i growned and struggled trying to get my arms free and glaced and almost screamed