(chapter 5)sinners

Daryl pov

I woke up to her just laying on her bed, she looked very peaceful,  you don't see alot of peace these days, I felt differnt around her, stupid, I don't even know the girl, maybe it's because I haven't been around any pretty girls like that,it's not like there's any connection like I said I don't fucking know her, I know I got trust issues but she's doing more for me then most did, I got no one now,except maybe beth, if she's alive I'll find her.

YN  point of view

I woke up to his blue eyes just staring at me from across the room, I jumped up because I was startled by him, I fell off the side of my matress,  making a loud thud on the cold wooden floor,

I pulled myself up on my arms, and exhaled a laugh and daryl just looked at me and giggled, he then tsked his teeth and I could have sworn I saw his cheeks turn red.and I was pretty sure I was too red too.

I was seeing him in another light and this light was so bright it hurt my eyes.

He walked over and helped himself to a jar of peanut butter , my last peanut butter jar,dick.

"more liquor "I said grabbing the bottle and put it to my lips,when he put his hand out and pulled the bottle down.

"What??" I said letting his hands move it to the ground

"You don't have to" i saw a look in his eyes I never seen before, the look in his eyes tool control of me ,maybe it was that look that someone cared when no one elts did,I didn't think,I just moved,then it happend.

I tilted my head and felt his lips, they where still and never moved

I moved back and looked to the ground and the anxiety hit me and I stuttered my words "I'm I'm sorry" I went to turn around when I felt his warm, ruff hand touch my shoulder,I turned to his face he looked like he was going to talk, he was inches away but no words came out,he then just turned around and looked the same way I did embarrassed and guilty.

Daryl's POV

am I stupid I jus met this girl, and she's tryna jump on me, yea I might wanna jump to ya know but fuck that I just met this girl, she don't know shit about me, why she acting like tgat, like she's desperate and never got any dick in her whole life.

Legs POV

It felt silent for so long.