(chapter 3 ) home sweet home

"What's your name?" I said while carefully watching out, I couldn't see through the dark night and I didn't want to hit a tree.

"Daryl " he said narrowing his eyes at the ground   he seemed to be focusing on something , I had no clue what it was , he then picked up a stick, was he hunting??, yup of corse, he caught a snake it made me laugh a bit and throw him a cheeky smile , in response he smirked a half smile.

How could he hunt so good even in the dark.

" so Whats yer name?" He asked not showing much curiousity .
" I'm YN sayez" I said looking at the snake while he put it around his neck
"You don't look like no YN" he said as he started walking again

"Really" I said as I started walking backwards to look at him, my face full of disbelief " so what do I look like to  you" the way I said it came off flirty unitentionally , he didn't seem to catch it ,good.

"I dunno what u look like but it sure as hell ain't no YN"

I looked at him and smirked I couldn't stop looking in his eyes, I started to feel an akward tention so i darted my eyes the other way.

"Whatcha say ya last name was,sayez" I nodded "do ya know a tanya sayez" shit my sister I tried to push that memory away." She's my sister" he stopped and looked at me "one small fucking world that bitch tried to kill my brother, she was his old drug dealers girlfriend " he laughed " yea she's kinda fucked up but she's family"

"Yea I get that"he responded.

We shortly arrived at my little shelter, a wooden church i cleaned out a lil bit ago ,I opened the door and let him in then I locked it.

The inside was a hard cement floor with wooden benches in rows like you would usally see at a church, all my food on a chair by a bundle of covers which was My bed not the most confy place to sleep but it worked. a fire place on the right side wall was where I cooked my food and got warmth , the first thing I did was start up a fire, daryl stayed on one of the church benches by the fire, he scratched his nose, i then throwed him a can of beans and a jar of peanut butter.

"Thanks" he said and I could tell he really meant it, it must of been a long time since he ate last.he moved closer by the fire place and I did also, time for some questions I thought and I grabbed crown royal a strong liquor drink I've been saving and took a drink from the bottle and reached it out towards him, at first he looked like he didn't want to.

" why the fuck not" he said grabbing the bottle from me and taking a good drink.

"Sooo daryl what's ur story "he looked at me confused. " did u have a group"
I regretted asking he looked a little hurt but he then shrugged it off, I was suprised with how conformable he was with me he must of seen a bit of himself in me.

"Yea I had a group but there all dead now so it don't mean nothing anymore" hes covering up his pain, he must have been very close to his group. He started to drink from the bottle again so I did also

"So daryl wanna fuck around"

......................................................................
Oh yea I ended it like that. What ya think is goona happen???? maybe even nothing????? heheheheh