(chapter 6) bitch

FROM AUTHOR_ sorry guys for not wrighting in so long I felt discouraged but I'm back now n will be posting often , also I edited the other chapter with a little extra small parts and I fixed my grammar, hope you guys enjoy💗💗

I laughed and he chuckled. I was worried that he would flip out he didn't seem to care we are just friends fucking around,at least I thought I then saw him storm out of the room,I began to panic inside, i Turned to him and said without much thought "it didn't mean anything", ugh I hope that didn't make me sound like an asshole.

He stopped and looked at me and said "come on " I was confused, what the fuck was he taking about "there's someone I gotta find... a girl" ouch I thought he must have lost a girl "I'll help you " I said trying to catch up with him.

Well that just happend i couldnt stop thinking , i dont know why i feel so attracted to him, its probably becausehe is the first guy ive seen in a while but i dont know what it was i just wanted to stay with him

"So what does she look like"i said

"A blonde girl,cow girl type, she should be very close to here up a couple blocks"

I then asked him " how do you even know she's there?"

"She told me before our group got surrounded, if your goona ask me questions go back legs"

I was silent after that I just followed,I was scared to be alone now I've been alone way to long, I have to admit that i didnt know what to feel bout this whole situation, but I should jus go with the flow, who knows maybe I'll find a group I can actually trust.

My legs hurt, they were still sore from the accident. Daryl kept walking fast, i tried to keep up but couldn't help to notice my breathing was so loud it could attract a walker.
he didn't slow down, so I didn't.

"Thought you said a couple blocks??" I said well I was trying to catch my breath. He started to walk a little slower "listen bitch I don't need you on my back"he snapped, growling his. words.

Did he really just say that to me? I dont take that shit, at least not anymore.

"What the fuck did you just call me? Yeah you got some balls for a motherfucker wit no arrows, jus tryna act tuff when you the real bitch"

I've never seen him like this, his eyes narrowed and he started walking fast up to me, I took a step back but he pushed me, I feel down on my side, damn I'm so tired of falling down.

I looked up to him feeling a little scared and surprised, he then reached down and grabbed both of my arms pulling me up, I kicked trying to get him to let go but then I realized he was just trying to stand me up on my feet, once he did he looked at me still with his narrow eyes,

"Mind yo fucking mouth unless you tryna get hurt" he said growling.

He turned around and continued walking fast heasing to his blonde girl.

I walked the way back to my house feeling strange, i was shivering, damn I need a new jacket.