S W E E T C R E A T U R E

I opened my eyes slowly. I was really warm. I realized that someone was hugging me. It was Ethan. I don't remember anything at all. Was I that drunk?

Diego: Y/N, get up

I groaned and got up. Diego carried me. Ugh. My head hurts so bad. I heard Ethan's voice and closed my eyes. 

*3 months later*

I laughed as Ethan was making "jokes". We were asking each other questions.

Ethan: favorite singer
Y/N: not my bother *laughs* Harry Styles
Ethan: really?
Y/N: yeah in a few months I'm legal
Ethan: *chuckles*legal?
Y/N: yeah he's so cute
Ethan: what about me?
Y/N: *chuckles* your ugly af
Ethan: that's rude

I laughed as I walked over to my closet.

Ethan: Y/N, you need to get ready, we can't be late
Y/N: I am getting ready

*time skip*

I pulled my zipper down all the way

I pulled my zipper down all the way. You could see my bra. I smiled as I let my kind of wavy hair down.

I walked out of the closet and grabbed my phone. I grabbed Ethan's hand.

Ethan: ready?
Y/N: yeah

We walked downstairs and made our way to the car.

*at concert*

I screamed as the lights turned off. Ethan smiled at me. Oh god this is like the best day ever!!!! He literally brought me to a Harry Styles concert. I wasn't expecting that. I thought we were going to a party or something but this is way better. Way, way better. I gasped when I saw Harry. Oh fuck!!

I screamed and everyone else did. A song started playing. And I knew well what song it was. Woman. I loved this song.

*time skip*

The mood changed so fast, Kiwi started playing. I started jumping. Love this song. This song is everything.

Y/N: I'm having your baby! It's none of your business!! I'm having your baby!!!

I danced to the song. Ethan started singing, which was surprising because I thought he didn't like Harry. He knew all of the lyrics. He probably studied. I smiled at how cute he was being. He looked at me smiled back. I continued singing trying to hide my blush. He's so adorable...

Next song was Sweet Creature. I smiled as I stared to calme down. This song is beautiful. Ugh!! I just love Harry Styles!!! Can I marry him??!! I need a Harry Styles in my life!! Please? Someone?!

In the middle of the song he suddenly stopped. Um excuse me?

Harry: sorry I had to stop but I have to do something before finishing the song

I turned to Ethan confused.

Harry: today I got asked to do a favor for my friend Ethan, Ethan where are you?

The camera pointed at Ethan. What is going on??? I'm shooked!!!

Harry: do it bud

Ethan turned to me nervously.

Ethan: I know we only have known each other for a short time, but...I love you, and I wanna be with you, Y/N?
Y/N: Ethan?
Ethan: will you be mine?
Y/N: Yess! I will be yours

He smiled and seemed relieved. We gave each other a big hug.

Harry: *claps* New couple in the building guys!!! Congratulations Ethan and Y/N!!

All of the fans where screaming when they realized it was us. Harry continued to finish the song.

I pulled away from the hug and smiled. We both slowly leaned in for a kiss. I met his lips and it was the most wonderful thing. Kissing in a Harry Styles concert, listening to Harry singing sweet creature, is probably the best thing.

*end of the concert*

I smiled as I grabbed Ethan's hand.

Ethan: wait I have another surprise
Y/N: Ethan

He covered my eyes and led me through some of place. I couldn't hear much sound. It was kind of quiet. It was relaxing.

He opened the door and I walked, him behind me. I could feel eyes. I wanted to laugh so bad.

Ethan: open your eyes

He uncovered my eyes and I opened them. The first thing I saw was Harry Styles standing right in front of me!!! I'm going to die. Tears started to form.

Y/N: omg! Harry!

He opened his arms and gave me a hug.

Y/N: you don't how much I admire you, I love you
Harry: Aww I love you

Tears of joy rolled down my eyes.

Ethan: hey your still mine
Y/N: oh shut up

We all laughed as I gave Ethan my phone to take a picture of us.

Harry: we should hang out sometime guys
Y/N: oh that would be lovely

*time skip*

I got Harry's phone number!!!! I'm officially dead, good bye everyone.

My social media was blowing up with pictures of Ethan and I kissing and hugging, and holding hands. Well, what a way to ask me out, Ethan. I loved it though...

I sighed as I walked out of the bathroom with this on:

I had brushed my teeth and had flossed already. I laid on the bed and pulled the blanket. I grabbed my pillow and kind of cuddled with it. I slowly counted to 35 and fell asleep after...

To be continued...