The Puppet

(Marionette's view)

Drama. Thanks, Toy Chica. She is so annoying! The Toys wanted to go to the backroom, but I was to scared to go, so I lied and said that there were creepy, old animatronics in that room so I didn't have to go. LOL!
I was surprising right this time. Ha, I lie a lot. I'm mean. And the only reason I know that the Olds aren't, is because they are not on Toy Chica's side.
   "Why are you guys even fighting?" I asked.
   "OUR REPUTATION! If one kid looks at one of those Olds, no one will ever come here again!" Toy Chica wailed.
   "They are animatronics too! They can be outside at nighttime, at least!" said Toy Foxy.
"They are smelly." Toy Chica snickered.
"Don't argue with us ventriloquist dummy!" hissed Toy Bonnie.
"We are the only worthy animatronics." purred Toy Freddy.
"Yeah were hot! The Olds are not!!" Toy Chica snapped, "Well, neither is Balloon Boy..."
"Hey!" yelled BB.
"Delinquents!" said Foxy.
"LOSERS!"
"IDIOTS!"
"WANNABES!"
"STOP!" I screamed. "Toy Chica, how would you like it to be locked in a room all day and all night? Let's stop fighting and do something together."
"Guys the night guard kinda looks like the guy who brutally murdered us!" Balloon Boy said while he was walking towards us.
"Let's kill 'em!" yelled Foxy.
"OMYASSSS!" Toy Chica squealed as she ran towards the office with the others.
Problem solved!