Parts and Service

(Toy Foxy's view)

It was funny watching Toy Chica run away screaming and crying. At least I thought is was. She is a brat! She hates me so much, and I don't even know why!
What could be so scary that she would run away crying about? Me and the boys looked in to see... darkness.
"You literally can't see anything it's pitch black in this room." I said.
I looked over to see the boys shaking in fear. Why? Ha, Toy Bonnie was crying!
"Let's turn on the li–" I started.
"NO" the boys shouted spontaneously.
"Oops" I said sarcastically as I turned on the lights.
I jumped as I saw five broken animatronics; stained bear, a faceless bunny, a chicken with a broken beak, a punctured fox, and a lifeless yellow bear.
The boys ran away, screaming like girls. And then there was one. Me. The one was me. Obviously.
"Hi..." I said so quietly they probably didn't here me. So maybe I should say hi again... but what if they did here me. UGH!
Oh no... I said that out loud.
"Sup" said the fox. He's kinda cute, beside all the holes throughout his whole entire body.
"Hello..." I turned around facing the bunny. Aw, that's so sad. He has no face. I'm so glad I'm not as destroyed as him. (Yet)
I sat down next to him. I put my hand on the hand that he does have.
"Who did this to you..." I said
"I dunno. One day I was in the stage play my guitar... the next, I was like this." The bunny said slowly.
"I-t i-s l-o-n-e-l-y h-e-r-e" said the chicken.
"I'm Toy Foxy. I don't know why I'm not just Foxy. It's just always been this way, I guess." I said.
"Ey, matey. Your not just Foxy because I am Foxy." said the fox.
"Wait is that must mean that you are Bonnie, you are Chica, and you are Freddy! OMNoodles!" I'm astonished.
"Wait then who is that..." I pointed to the yellow bear.
"Fredbear." said Freddy.
"Is there a TOY FREDBEAR?!" I exclaimed.
"Maybe..." said Freddy.
"OM–"
"Noodles, yeah we get it!" said Freddy